Phantis Forums

Greece Jersey!

XXX-18T

I suppose, but most people I've seen in the states wear soccer stuff as a piece of "style." I've worn my Salpi jersey 2 times... once at a Greek fest and another at the US vs Belgium Round of 16 that was being shown on the jumbotron at soldier field lol. Definitely got some sideways glances with that.

• Like it 1
  • Haha 1

greece-2018-home-kit-2.jpgnike-greece-2018-away-kit-%25282%2529.jp

These are the new jersey’s.

The Greece 2018 home kit comes in two shades of blue, which form the Hellenic flag with the cross on the right breast.

Blue shorts and socks complete the Greece 2018 home kit by Nike.

A simple, understated look, the Greece 2018 away jersey is white with a blue collar. Not featuring any graphic print on front, back or sleeves, the Greece 2018 away shirt has a tonal neck tape with four white stripes, inspired by the country flag.

White shorts and socks complete the Greece 2018 away kit.

Edited by Dutch Eagle

Wow, these kits are fantastic.  Was not expecting that.  And the white especially, is really something.  The collar and the clean look are second to none.  

If only they could have them for Euro.  

• Like it 1

• 3 months later...

Like the 2 tone blue in the home jersey, I will say this, I'm as excited about these jerseys as I was in my first honeymoon night, finish up the reception so I can go and get to the business. 

Lazo, your at the cutting edge as usual, you have Greek City music and we have Metropolis music at Earlwood in Sydney. 

Edited by ausgreek
  • Like it 1

7 hours ago, ausgreek said:

Lazo, your at the cutting edge as usual, you have Greek City music and we have Metropolis music at Earlwood in Sydney. 

You mean had Metropolis music at Earlwood?

Gooe old GRB days... :music-971119:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...