Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Galatasaray

drakos13

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-0, Galtasaray are cruising effortlessly.

Poor lineup, poor defense, this is PAO in Europe now.

To think our positive perception of this team/coach is based solely on TWO matches last year. When you take those out, what exactly has this club/coach done here?

Nothing at all.

I'm sorry but our roster is too strong to be this useless in Europe, even with a whore defense. Ten Cate pack your bags, PAY your bills, and GET OUT.

No offense to Galatasaray, but I'm not seeing anything special. They are playing us like they would play Gaziantepspor.

Let me guess, its all the "p****** balla" fault......

THIS TEAM SUCKS. WAKE UP, THIS IS F***** PAINFUL.

It's not PAO's night and Ten Kate needs to go... that's what I'm getting out of tonights game...

Get ready for the whistles to go crazy once the final whislte blows..

fans are overly patient with Ten Cate, he got them wooed up with big talk, and those 2 CL results are what he lives by now, even though he had an entire season of mediocrity otherwise, and this season the only thing he has to claim is a 3-0 win of Ergotelis, and really thanks to Leto's good form alone.

The 3rd goal was not Galinovic's fault at all.

A free kick taking a deflection like that is damn near impossible to get to in time, eps one thats going right in the lower "90".

The fault is Ten Cate,. The lineup was bullshit, Ninis should have started over Lazaros, and with Cisse out, Petropoulos should be in.

Marinos is not ready for a game of this size I imainge, we should be safer and play Gabriel.

Archived