Phantis Forums

Round 17: Aigaleo - PAOK

Ziaka

On Saturday PAOK travels to Aigaleo to face the strong local team. Following the great result against Olympiakos, it is very important that we come out of this game with a win. A win will solidify our hold on 3rd place, and will give us a good chance to shoot for ther 2nd and 1st positions. Aigaleo should not be underestimated, and must be taken seriously. So far this season we have Aigaleo's number, beating them twice at Toumba (league, cup), and tying them at Aigaleo (cup).

My prediction: a hard fought win for PAOK 2-1.

Not playing against Aigaleo is Vaggelis who has reached a yellow card limit, as well as the injured Ekgomitis, Markos and Zavantias.

There is a strong possibility that Udese will receive a 3-day pass from his NT in order to join PAOK for the game. After that Udese will be lost until mid-February.

i am fairly confident, i think we should overpower them... and hopefully put another nail in 3rd spot and march on from there..... guys 3rd spot dont 100% mean CL we might have to face a team like Liverpool, Barcelona Etc.... in a qualifyer. but even if we do finnish 3rd hopefully we will get the luck of the draw and will not face a heavyweight, and go in the Group stage :tup: :tup: :tup:

It was a very good game to watch. Hard fought battle by both teams, and either team could have come out a winner. Aigaleo has a very good team in my opinion. With little luck PAOK could have achieved the win. The way the game was going, whoever scored the first goal would be the winner.

It is time to now look ahead to the next game with Akratitos at Toumba.

Archived