Phantis Forums

APOEL-FK Kobenhavn

Omonoia9

APOEL have to push for the 4th because i don't fancy their chances of not conceding. :gr:

WHY is APOEL sitting back? Cophagen has already created 2 chances in the first 6 mins of the half. If you can't defend then attack! Get a 4th! Why do something you're not good at?

APOEL's tactics are all wrong and this will prove costly if it doesn't change! APOEL are trying to sit back and they're giving away big chances. YOU CAN'T SIT BACK AND DEFEND SO STOP PLAYING THAT WAY! GET FORWARD AND OUT PLAY THEM LIKE IN THE FIRST HALF!

I'm shitting myself here! :o 25 min of pure thriller left!

I watched the first leg from Ayia Napa last week. found a place with a big screen and sat down at a table beside an apoel supporter. Ordered a beer and was just about to pay for it, when i realized he had already done so =)

So much at stake for this little club in this small country! :tup: plz plz plz!

I'm shitting myself here! :o 25 min of pure thriller left!

I watched the first leg from Ayia Napa last week. found a place with a big screen and sat down at a table beside an apoel supporter. Ordered a beer and was just about to pay for it, when i realized he had already done so =)

So much at stake for this little club in this small country! :tup: plz plz plz!

You're not the only one. I've chewed my finger nails off and half my fingers too. APOEL's tactics have been so bad in this 2nd half. I really hope it doesn't cost us

I'm shitting myself here!  :o  25 min of pure thriller left!

So much at stake for this little club in this small country!  :tup:  plz plz plz!

You're not the only one. I've chewed my finger nails off and half my fingers too. APOEL's tactics have been so bad in this 2nd half. I really hope it doesn't cost us
Panagia mou! :o this is absolutely nerve wrecking! :blink:

I'm still so psyched about this victory. APOEL played some excellent football, much better than I've seen any Greek team play this year <_< The tactics were wrong in the second half but APOEL defended heroicly to make it through.

I merely hope that the Cypriot champs don't draw another Greek team again (this time Olympiakos).

Whatever happens from now on, APOEL have made us proud and the players and fans deserve to play to the CL music against Europe's top teams. Imagine a group of Man Utd, Inter, Atletico and APOEL. :rolleyes:

Oh my God! I was proven wrong about the tie but with this footballing understanding, this team is a prime candidate for getting zero points from their group, unless they are paired with Beşiktaş :LOL: . They are nowhere near the Anorthosis of last year. That team really played! This APOEL were just purely lucky to qualify! <_<

Football's not a game in which you kick the ball as away as you can for half an hour of a game! Shame such a team is in the groups! <_<

It's good for Cypriot football of course, but hey... :nono:

Archived