Phantis Forums

Switzerland - Greece

dark_horse

im anxious for this game, I really hope we can beat the "stolenazigoldastahnis" i mean for revenge in athens where we were robbed by the refs and linesmen, im sorry but angelo scored a 2nd for us i dont care what anyone says.

im suprised that basinas and dellas were not called up hahahahahaha

i think samaras will be the key, from what i hear he has been playing well.....

although i disagree with lyberopoulos being selected i think if we are in need of a supersub he's the usually "liberater" of greek hearts....any way i will defenatly be up at 6am to watch this game live....might make it a double header with the baihrain saudi arabia playoff to face the mighty ALL WHITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found out that Sotiris Ninis might be getting the nod if Giorgios Karagounis isn't match fit?

This is what we might expect from Otto Rehhagel

4-3-3

............................Chalkias..................................

Vyntras..........Avraam.............Kyrigakos.......Spyropoulos

Patsazoglou..............Ninis...................Katsouranis

Salpigidis.................Gekas..................Amanatidis or Charisteas

I found out that Sotiris Ninis might be getting the nod if Giorgios Karagounis isn't match fit?

This is what we might expect from Otto Rehhagel

4-3-3

............................Chalkias..................................

Vyntras..........Avraam.............Kyrigakos.......Spyropoulos

Patsazoglou..............Ninis...................Katsouranis

Salpigidis.................Gekas..................Amanatidis or Charisteas

THEOS VOITHOS if thats the 11.

In the home leg we were the better team but we struggled to break them down. We conceded both goals courtesy of Avraam's laughable mistakes. I hope he doesn't play again against them this time. To be honest I just don't think we have the weapons to beat them. Hopefully we can stay solid at the back and escape with a draw, but in reality i can see them winning 2-0.

I have a feeling Otto will play this system:

........................................................Halkias.....................................................

Papastathopoulos...............Kyrgiakos.............Moras..........................Spyropoulos

..........................Katsouranis...........Tziolis............Ninis......................................

Salpi.............................................Gekas..............................................Samaras

mmm i dont think that Salpi is Ethniki worthy for some reason i would feel mmore comfortable with amanatidis up front with samaras but salpi has played well in europe.

maybe NINIs will suprise all. he played prety well against ksanthi from what i saw....and he has a goal to his name hahahahahahahaha

either way SAMARAS IS THE KEY

salpi will score if played..

Posting after a long time...I have the same feeling with Kojak, Salpi is in good form and it may be better to start instead of Gekas.

Chalkias, Kyriakos, Charisteas :whistle: , samaras, vyntra, katsouranis will surely start I think. It will have to be a 4-3-3 and I would like to see some new faces making a difference. This is the only reason why I would like to see the game.

Simple maths is that with 1 point or more we have a very good chance of getting the first place and automatic qualification. Otherwise a defeat will revive the hopes of other teams and we may even lose the second place.

I can't believe that in the qualifying group of joke we are still under threat...

Key importance game; hopefully: :gr: will get a good result.

I'm very nervous about this game and I'm not too positive about it to be honest. They have a very underrated squad. They've got some some dangerous attacking players and they're very well organised too. I can't see us winning, a draw perhaps, but most likely I think we'll lose 2-0 (similar to the Poland game)

The radio said the line-ups are out and we've gone for a 3-4-3:

..................................................Halkias...........................................................

............................Papasta...........Kyrgiakos.........Moras......................................

Vintra...........................Patsa......................Katsouranis....................Spyropoulos

Sapi...........................................Haristeas..........................................Amanatdis

A joke of a line up :tdown:

Archived