Phantis Forums

FC Copehagen - APOEL

Irlandos

I would rate Partizan Belgrade higher than FC Copenhagen.

It's achievable! :)

I think Copenhagen are stronger than Partizan and they are the favourites, but APOEL can do it.

Irlandos this might sound like a dumb question but are you Cypriot? (Please don't say you're Irish because I'll be very embarassed for asking) :P

Copenhagen are better than Partizan, FC Copehagen was the only team in the "champions" group other than OSFP to be able to make it out of the UEFA Group Stage (or even into the group stage rather)

Its tough, but theyre beatable, but APOEL is not Anorthosis.

I recently heard N'Doye is doing well there too. I was always a fan of his, very versatile player fast and hardworking.

He's got 5 goals for FCK so far...

They also have Libor Sionko and Gronkjaer, so they should have a quite decent team.

Well the time is near. The biggest tie in the history of APOEL. APOEL must be well organised tomorrow because they're a good side, filled with experienced players that have played at the highest level.

Gronkjaer and Sionko on the wings, N'Doye and Noorstrand up front. They've also got experienced defenders in Ulrich Laursen and Nicklas Jensen. They are a very good team and they're the favourites.

If Chiotis plays as well as he did against Partizan APOEL have a chance. APOEL need to draw tomorrow in my opinion so let's hope they can do the business. :gr:

Hi guys.

Yes Irlandos it's doable but I don't think it will happen. APOEL created quite a few promising chances today and there's enough to suggest that we can score at home. Unfortunately they also created an awful lot and I can see them scoring in Cyprus.

We need an early goal and we need to keep it tight. APOEL MPOREIS! :tup:

The Copenhagen manager stated that the performance against APOEL was the best of the season. Not a bad sign for APOEL then because they weren't too bad in the 2nd half. Needless to say APOEL will have to be much better to qualify but it can be done and the Cyprot team's manager said he believes it can be done with "heart and soul". I'm excited about this! :tup: :gr:

FT: Copenhagen - APOEL 1-0

It's doable! :)

I disagree. <_<

I watched the highlights of the game and the game could have been 4 or 5-0 easily. I think APOEL need more than heart and soul to win the tie. Kobenhavn have the quality.

Most of Copenhagen's big openings came when it was 0-0 (excluding the chance they had when they hit the post). APOEL improved alot after the goal and Copenhagen created a few more half chances but the game certainly wasn't a 5-0 showing <_< This is certainly doable.

Archived