Phantis Forums

APOEL - Partizan Belgrade

Irlandos

I saw the game today (i had it on the internet while watching Olympiakos on tv) :tup: The game was slow and tentative in the first half and it was 0-0 at half time. In the 2nd half APOEL were superb though and they could have won by more than 2. Morais had a shot go agonisingly wide while Satias had a shot beat the keeper but go just wide. Partizan seemed to have some very skillful players and it will be a major test to deal with them in from of their own crowd next week. However they were very weak at defending set pieces. Partizan also really struggled with the physical presence of Mirosavljević up front so hopefully we can see APOEL capitalise on these factors to score in Serbia. Bravo APOEL, it was a great European night :tup: :gr:

I saw the game today (i had it on the internet while watching Olympiakos on tv)  :tup:  The game was slow and tentative in the first half and it was 0-0 at half time. In the 2nd half APOEL were superb though and they could have won by more than 2. Morais had a shot go agonisingly wide while Satias had a shot beat the keeper but go just wide. Partizan seemed to have some very skillful players and it will be a major test to deal with them in from of their own crowd next week. However they were very weak at defending set pieces. Partizan also really struggled with the physical presence of Mirosavljević up front so hopefully we can see APOEL capitalise on these factors to score in Serbia. Bravo APOEL, it was a great European night  :tup:  :gr:

Yes our defense was s%$#!! by the way Partizan rejected 5.000.000 euros for our defender Obradovic by Ajax Amsterdam, our second defender Gavrancic was watched by Herta Berlin in this match, i think they will stay in Partizan for long time :LOL:

Archived