Phantis Forums

PES 2010

Genome

PES has been my favorite video game for the past couple years. I've enjoyed playing the Master League in PES 2009, however playing online for PS3 has been a huge disappointment. If they fix the online play (it's about time), then I'll definitely be buying the 2010 edition. If they don't fix it, I can see the PES series for PS3 going out of business.

• 1 month later...

Dont be shocked if Greek league is left out again, in either PES or FIFA 10

FIFA 09, puts in the IRISH league (has anybody seen an Irish team get past September in Europe?)

Yet the Greek, Russian and Argentinian Leagues are left out. :LOL:

It must be really difficult to add a few more teams, players and badges and ratings....when you have your entire game engine developed anyways :rolleyes:

The last 2 UEFA Cup Winners are not even in FIFA 09. Developer Fail.

Developer Fail.

:nw:

It's only since last year that FIFA includes PAO again, after I think about 6 or 7 years of not including the team in the game. Also quite retarded if you ask me. Most of those years that left Greek players with no Greek league and only AEK and OSFP to play with.

PES 2009 doesn't even have the teams from the English Championship league which sucks since teams get promoted at the end of every season in Master League mode. I had to put teams from other leagues (River Plate, Rosenborg, etc.) playing in the "English" League to fill in the lower division, which eventually make it to the Premier League. They need to fix this, plus get more licenses and keep the late transfers on their current team. Players that were transferred close to the beginning of the season are on their old team (e.g. Robinho was on Real Madrid instead of Man City). You have to manually put all these players on their correct teams, and there's are a lot of them!

We'll see what kind of problems the 2010 version has. :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Does anyone have PES 2011 or the new FIFA on PS3? Haven't tried either one yet. PES 2010 was awesome, but I won the "Treble" in Master League, so I'm looking for a new challenge. It took me about 4 seasons on Top Player mode with the default team and built it up to a badass team to get the treble. I don't like some of the previous versions that were too easy. Any input on the new PES or FIFA would be appreciated.

Also, I would like to know if they got more real teams added to the new PES (authentic jerseys and team names) instead of the "look a like jerseys" and fake team names.

• 4 weeks later...

Tbh I think they completely screwed PES 11 into a FIFA wannabe, losing it's sim roots and having a weird cam thing going on, this makes me say that after about seven years of prefering PES, I've switched to FIFA as my main football game for this season.

Archived