Phantis Forums

NZ VS ITALY

PAO_OR_DEATH

NZ 3 - 4 ITALY

1-0, 1-1,2-1ht, 2-2, 3-2, 3-3, 3-4

game just finished and i want to say

NZ played with real football heart here a valiant effort from the all whites.

the italians were sweating like paedofiles in a playground, nz was all over them like a rash on a chubby kid.

italy had to make 6 substitutions and won on a cheap offside goal (typical)

i cant wait for the wc qualifier in NZ we have the second leg against 5th asain team......

phhucken go NZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NZ showed a lot of heart and it will be a huge confidence boost ahead of this Sunday's Confederations Cup game against Spain. NZ were way too loose in defence though and lost despite leading on 3 occasions (0-1, 1-2, and 2-3) and I fancy Spain to batter them to be honest. You never know though, if the Spanish underestimate NZ you never know what can happen

I didnt care for nz to win, all I wanted was them to score a goal. but at half time my heart was thinking the unthinkable....but Im happy they put 3 pasta the italians, in an epic match where NZ out played italy but were unfortunatly without Ryan Nelson (Rovers) their best defender who would tightend up the defense. The goals NZ ate were school boy errors that a man of Nelson's pedegree would not have allowed.

with spain comming up, i see a scoreline of 4-1. As I said earlier all i really want is for NZ to score in every match at the confed's cup, NZ are ranked 84th so to put a goal against the world no1 is a moral victory...and a psychological one hahah.

oh and the italians (no12) will be shown whats what in world sport when the All blacks (no1) absolutly murder them in rugby in a few weeks, i see a 70+ point walk in the park...and a few broken ribs and italian hearts mwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!.

Archived