Phantis Forums

Alexandros Tziolis - (retired)

js1000

• 1 month later...

apparently both tzioli and tzavella are very close to signing for french ligue 2. club monaco. they sit in the relegation zone of the second division but were recently just acquired by a very wealthy russian i believe who promised the fans champions league football in 4 years....

lets see...

apparently both tzioli and tzavella are very close to signing for french ligue 2. club monaco.  they sit in the relegation zone of the second division but were recently just acquired by a very wealthy russian i believe who promised the fans champions league football in 4 years....

lets see...

according to this article he signed a 3.5 year deal worth 700k a year, that russian must be well caked up to give him that, great move financially and monaco seems like a nice place to live but french second division??

http://www.sentragoal.gr/article.asp?catid...pubid=128938068

Edited by js1000

• 4 years later...
  • Nikitas changed the title to Alexandros Tziolis - Heart of Midlothian
  • Nikitas unlocked this topic
18 hours ago, George said:

Hearts fans calling him man of the match in both games he's played. They say he controls the tempo of the game and looks a class above everyone. 

By the standards in Scotland, he is way better than their other players. This doesn't surprise me.

18 hours ago, Akritis_1944 said:

Let's be honest, SPL is about the standard of the lower end Football League though. I hope Skibbe doesn't think he's NT material now that he's playing.

^ bingo

• Like it 1

On 05/02/2017 at 10:14 AM, George said:

Hearts fans calling him man of the match in both games he's played. They say he controls the tempo of the game and looks a class above everyone. 

Good Lord!!

How low has Scottish Football fallen!! 

skibbe has him penciled in to chase down Hazard, Lukaku, Mertens and co...

• Like it 1

That thread is hilarious!

They are being serious for sure, but what is interesting, no one really had this reaction for Samaras. He was always under constant critique, sometimes praise sometimes criticism. Nothing ever like this, even when he won them the old firm with his two goals they didnt go on like this.

A great song has been ruined...

Ο Τζιόλης έγινε... ερωτικό τραγούδι! (video)

105922.jpg?w=880&f=bicubic

Απίστευτο και όμως αληθινό. Ο Αλέξανδρος Τζιόλης παρόλο που βρίσκεται λίγο στην Χαρτς, κατάφερε να κάψει καρδιές. Μάλιστα έγινε, ερωτικό τραγούδι! 

• Like it 1

I still can't get over what the fans are saying about him. It's either the Scottish league is very, very bad or he has improved. My opinion is that the Scottish league has declined drastically. While Tziolis has something to prove. Or are we missing something?

No, it's just that simple. Scotland's league is atrocious. When you have one team of note, what more would you expect? I'd say Tziolis is slightly above their level, which is why he looks so good there. I'm just glad Ivic gave him a gentle boot out.

• Like it 1

5 hours ago, RED SHERIFF said:

That Hearts Forum is seriously insane...some of the funniest stuff I have EVER read..

I've actually read it twice.  I laughed just as hard the second time.  Man, this is good stuff.

Having said that I hope Tziolis enjoys his time in Scotland.  He's always struck me as being a decent person who doesn't stir up trouble so good luck to him.  There is nothing worse than being in a team where you aren't going to get minutes so it's best for him and PAOK he moved on.  And if he can be the Messiah to some crazy Scots, all the better.  Ha ha, those crazy Scots.

• Like it 2

• Argy changed the title to Alexandros Tziolis ‒ Free Agent
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Alexandros Tziolis - (retired)