Phantis Forums

will the game be shown on US TV

andrew_g

Yes, looks like it will be on NBA TV at 9:00 pm Central Euro Time, so 3:00 pm ET here in the states. It's also on ESPN 360 but I'm not sure how to get that through the internet. NBA TV is a digital channel I receive in my home and I'm guessing it's on satellite as well. If you don't have that channel, you should call up some local sports bars and ask if they have it.

Here is a list of all the countries and the channels that will be showing it.

ESPN360.com will have both games live in case you dont have NBA TV.It is for free and it is really easy to access and has a good quality picture.

Ok, I just checked the schedule on my digital box TV schedule and I see "Euroleague: Oly v. PAO at 8:00-10:00 pm ET. Looks like it will be on delay.

New update on times. Ok, the CSKA - Barca game is at 8:00 pm ET, and the PAO - Oly game is at 6:00 pm ET on NBA TV. On my digital box it's channel 803, but it might be different for others.

I will stay away from the basketball threads till I see the game since the game is on delay, and I already saw the CSKA - Barca results through these threads. Thanks Crazy :LOL:

New update on times. Ok, the CSKA - Barca game is at 8:00 pm ET, and the PAO - Oly game is at 6:00 pm ET on NBA TV. On my digital box it's channel 803, but it might be different for others.

I will stay away from the basketball threads till I see the game since the game is on delay, and I already saw the CSKA - Barca results through these threads. Thanks Crazy :LOL:

Sorry BlueStriker,my bad. :o :(

I know the final score but i will wait for you guys to watch the game and then we will talk about it.Really good game.. :tup: :tup: :tup:

New update on times.  Ok, the CSKA - Barca game is at 8:00 pm ET, and the PAO - Oly game is at 6:00 pm ET on NBA TV.  On my digital box it's channel 803, but it might be different for others. 

I will stay away from the basketball threads till I see the game since the game is on delay, and I already saw the CSKA - Barca results through these threads. Thanks Crazy  :LOL:

Sorry BlueStriker,my bad. :o :(
That's cool, I totally forgot it was on delay. And the mlkaes on the digital tv schedule said it was at 6pm ET (instead of 8pm) so I set the TV recorder for the CSKA - Barca game instead, and missed the first 30 min of the Oly - PAO game.

It was a great game, yes indeed. Freakin Barousis couldn't make that shot from 2 feet away to tie the game at the end!!!!! That game deserved to go into overtime, too much excitement for it to finish early.

Archived