Phantis Forums

Summer 2009 transfers

cyberfish

WTF????

Sometimes I wonder how massively retarted some people can be. I hope its the media just spreading nonsense, but theres no way in hell we need a new goalkeeper.

Galinovic has been great this year and easily one of our best players. Its no his fault our team cant finish chances, and our CB's cant mark. Hes given plenty of effort. DONT FIX WHATS NOT BROKEN DAMNIT. We have major issues on RB, LB, CB, CF and could use something new in midfield. Galinovic IMO is good enough to be the #1 for Croatia, def better than Pletikosa of what I've seen. Galinovic was great last year too may I mention.

But, amazing (dont kid yourself he was one of our top performers in Europe) european performances, extremely low error rate (what one blunder a year?) not to mention hes settled, willing to stay and were looking for another?????????????? :angry:

Tzorvas is the IDEAL backup GK. Hes young upcoming and exciting, willing to sit out for 1st team and more than capable of earning a 1st team spot. Thats exactly what you want in a backup GK. Somebody who can perform, has promise and is willing and content to be #2 for a while. He is without a doubt the biggest upcoming GK in Greek Football too.

Apparently some idiots think Tzorvas is unreliable because of one CB's mix up with Ergotelis.

As for Jovanovic????? Why on earth do we want a 28 year old Belgian League striker? For hitting 12 goals in Belgium? Heres an idea. Consider signing the top GREEK LEAGUE strikers. Goal says 6 million for Jovanovic......:LOL: Right.....6 million for a nobody, and we plan to sell our best forward? BRILLIANT IDEAS.....

Throw 6 million at Muslimovic and PAOK wont be able to say no, but lets go for a wild card from the Belgian league which has sunk tremendously over the years. And let the papers call him superstar and Bam....The only bam will be PAO fans hitting their heads against the wall when the Protathlima is over in Februrary next year!

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another rumor that surface in several venues today: Amanatidis

In the same article the old names of Seitaridis, Pizaro, Jovanovic are mentioned again. I'd love to see Pizaro in green, but I think we can do better than Seitaridis/Jovanovic.

Amanatidis and Seitaridis would be two great signings.

Amanatidis is much better than Clayton/Rukcrapina and will definitey bring the team up a notch in attacking options. I hope we dont act like retards and go for the unknown trash instead.

Giourkas would be welcomed back, just like Karagkounis.

I hope those signings come through.

And for those sad about yesterday, this should make you smile.

Vietnam 1

OSFP 0

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superle...cos/239047.html

:LOL:

I would like to see both Amanatidis and Seitaridis in Green. Keeping a core of good Greek players is a good idea. I am not sure what shape Seitaridis is in, but his experience should help.

With Wawrzyniak's second sample coming back positive today, he will probably be banned for a couple of years, so we are back to square one on defense. After these playoffs I would not mind seeing a shakeup of the whole defense with Vintra being the only sure starter. He had an awesome year as CB and I am beginning to think that he wasted his best years playing as RB because Goumas had a lock on that CB spot. Anyway, I think it's high time we bring a world class CB in Jakub's place, and some competition in at LB.

Actually (from what I know) I believe Jacub. That guy has been testing before/after big euro games and he was clean, so I don't think he uses drugs to enhance his performance. I hope there's a way around this and he can stay.

But, I agree, we need defensemen... as it has been the case for several years now. I love Goumas but he's winding down his career. Vyntra has earned a starting position.

And for those sad about yesterday, this should make you smile.

Vietnam 1

OSFP 0

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superle...cos/239047.html

:LOL:

Well they were playing against the Vietnam NT, not a club side.

But anyway, how serious do you think OSFP would have been taking it?

Nikopolidis was out sampling beating cobra hearts in a shot glass and bringing dancing tomy boys back to his bunk.

Well they were playing against the Vietnam NT, not a club side.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I mean surely Thrinos cant compete with Vietnam's NT budget, roster and training facilities (and amount of training per year) right.....

Of course its a friendly, but its always nice to see OSFP lose and have a laugh. Its a PAO thread afterall.

Even in your transfer thread,you are talking about us...... :nono:

Efialtis sas exoume ginei reeeeeeeeeeee,akoma kai ston upno sas emas skeftestai...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I mentioned it for laughs in this thread, because I didnt want to go and start a whole topic for it obnoxiously either here or in OSFP's threads.

And yes, Vietnam's team beating OSFP is frikking HILARIOUS.

efialtes, ypnos? right. the last thing OSFP could do is become an efialtis. Probably the least intimidating, most referee driven and dishonest football in Greece. Not to mention last year, by losing 1-0 was awarded 3 points. Seriously, the only nightmares PAO have are from EPO's referees and radical decisions in your favour.

I read today that PAO wants Jovanovic for the left wing. So far I thought he was a striker, but apparently he is an "attaking allarounder". As such he might be a good option. Besides Ivanschitz, we don't have anyone to play the left wing. So far we have been playing there either Karagounis, or Christodoulopoulos, or Roukavina.

I mentioned it for laughs in this thread, because I didnt want to go and start a whole topic for it obnoxiously either here or in OSFP's threads.

And yes, Vietnam's team beating OSFP is frikking HILARIOUS.

efialtes, ypnos? right. the last thing OSFP could do is become an efialtis. Probably the least intimidating, most referee driven and dishonest football in Greece. Not to mention last year, by losing 1-0 was awarded 3 points. Seriously, the only nightmares PAO have are from EPO's referees and radical decisions in your favour.

i didnt see a big deal in mentioning the Vietnam loss by osfp, but it stung someone bad enough to get a rise..

Cleyton to Zenit?? :blink: he didnt impress here in year 1

i didnt see a big deal in mentioning the Vietnam loss by osfp, but it stung someone bad enough to get a rise..

I guess so. I could have just gone into the OSFP forum, and opened up a big topic for it. Maybe they'd prefer that?

But instead they insist on getting riled up about it when we casually mention it for laughs in our forums.

I guess so. I could have just gone into the OSFP forum, and opened up a big topic for it. Maybe they'd prefer that?

But instead they insist on getting riled up about it when we casually mention it for laughs in our forums.

if you open a topic in the osfp forum how long before it gets shut down??

I hope the Ivan is a rumor but its all over the net

I read today that PAO wants Jovanovic for the left wing. So far I thought he was a striker, but apparently he is an "attaking allarounder". As such he might be a good option. Besides Ivanschitz, we don't have anyone to play the left wing. So far we have been playing there either Karagounis, or Christodoulopoulos, or Roukavina.

Yes, he's best as a wide-forward. He's not really a goal-scoring striker, although he does always contribute in that department. I'm a little unsure about him. He's been impressive this season in Europe but not that great domestically (based on what I've heard from a Belgian colleague of mine).

Hey, this does not sound bad: Salpi on the right (I do rate him high even on the wing), Jovanovic on the left, Karagounis in the center, and Pizaro up front B)

Ok, done dreaming...

TV guy said yesterday in Athlitiki Kyriaki that Panathinaikos is very close to Seitaridis and he most likely will our first transfer.

http://www.sportdog.gr/new/article.aspx?id=96777

We are close to signing Radovanovic. He is an 18 y.o. goalkeeper from Croatia and he is signed to the "Golden Team" and will be the third GK of the first team.

This means Karnezis will get some playing time elsewhere, which is just as well, but can someone shed some light on what this "Golden Team" is?

All of a sudden the papers keep mentioning this "Golden Team" and young players that are signed to it, but nowhere can I find information about it. I gather that it is a new team created to be the intermediate step between the academies and the first team, but I am not sure. Does anyone know?

Archived