Phantis Forums

2009 NFL Season

NYPAO13

• 2 weeks later...

Well another blow to the Dolphins. Chad Pennington(QB) will be out for the rest of the season and possible ending his career!!!!! Sorry to hear that. Hope he can get better.... GO DOLPHINS BEAT THE BILLS and sorry ass T.O!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

What a game Monday night!!!!! Dolphins get 2nd win baby!!! We are on the roll!! We are looking good but now we have some hard games comeing up so let's see what happens. Nothing else great win on Monday night......

• 2 weeks later...

the Dolphins blew a 21-3 lead at he half.. final score, N.O 46 phins 34.

many teams came from behind but still lost in week 7. The Saints were the ones that won.

The Cincinnati Bengals CARVED up the Bears, i thinl they are still scoring.Wow 45-10

many teams came from behind but still lost in week 7. The Saints were the ones that won.

The Cincinnati Bengals CARVED up the Bears, i thinl they are still scoring.Wow 45-10

That was a good game with the Saints. I had a feeling they would comeback. Bush jumped like 5 yards to leap for the TD!

A bit off topic, but here's a joke:

If the Jaguars are called the "Jags" for short, and the Buccaneers are called the "Bucs" for short, then what do you call the Titans? :P

many teams  came from behind but still lost in week 7. The Saints were the ones that won.

That was a good game with the Saints. I had a feeling they would comeback. Bush jumped like 5 yards to leap for the TD!

A bit off topic, but here's a joke:

If the Jaguars are called the "Jags" for short, and the Buccaneers are called the "Bucs" for short, then what do you call the Titans? :P

:D well the Tits did beat the Jags for their first win of the season.

Well we get another win against the sorry a$$ Jets!!!!! That wild cut is killing people!! They can't stop it!!!!!!!!

Are you referring to Miami's wild cat? It seems like they do it better than anyone else. I don't get it though. You line up with your RB as the QB. I don't see how that is an advantage when the defense knows more than likely you are going to run it, unless you have a RB that throws well. There must be something to it, since it's been working so well for Miami.

The wild cat reminds me of every other play Vick would do with the Falcons.

Are you referring to Miami's wild cat? It seems like they do it better than anyone else. I don't get it though. You line up with your RB as the QB. I don't see how that is an advantage when the defense knows more than likely you are going to run it, unless you have a RB that throws well. There must be something to it, since it's been working so well for Miami.

The wild cat reminds me of every other play Vick would do with the Falcons.

Yes i am refering to Miami and you are right Bluestriker we do have a RB that can throw the ball pretty well. Big game this sunday against New England!!!

• 2 months later...

Super Bowl Predictions?

I think Vikings vs. Colts would have been more exciting, with Favre exiting on a Super Bowl match, but this one should be exciting as well.

I've been impressed with New Orleans this season, and Indy is great as usual. Hmmm...

I'd say Indy, just because of the experience factor (Manning), but it can go either way.

Oh, and to comment on the retirement of Kurt Warner. What a classy guy. Wish more players in the NFL had his attitude. The whole rags to riches story of him going from bagging groceries at a supermarket, to winning the Super Bowl, wow!

I wish him all the best with his family. :tup:

Highlights from the 2010 Super Bowl:

Play of the game:

The onside kick at the beginning of the second half. Wow, what b@lls the coach showed. I was saying during the game that the Saints HAD to be aggressive if they wanted to keep up with the Colts, and that's what they did. Congratulations to the Saints and the city of New Orleans, that city needed a victory like this. :)

Archived