Phantis Forums

Israel - Greece

dark_horse

Seitaridis with a good dribble and shot, over.

@ ukchris a point would definitely be good in Ramat Gan ... but obviously we want victory ! ! ! :tup:

I hear the Greeks singing the Greek national anthem ! ! ! :gr: :gr: :gr:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sotiris Kyriakos is the worst Greek defender of all time... what a f*ckin disgrace this bloke is. Greece won Euro 04 cause he was injured at the time...FACT!!!!!

As if his disgusting performance in Euro 08 against Sweden wasn't bad enough. Here is a player who got caught out playing for the foul instead of trying to win the ball which directly led to Swedens second goal. He then fained injury trying to cover up his f*ck up.

So it's half time against Israel, we're up one-nil and what has this guy done... created 3 chances for Israel by unnecessarily slide tackling every blade of grass, missing everytime. He's made Ben Sahar look world class.

He is a throw back to Greek defenders of the 1970's. All he does is slide tackle. While all world class centre backs in 2009 know you should always stay on your feet....this prick just slide tackles...nothing more.

Is Rehhagel blind???

Hehe easy mate ...

it's like you have a personal feud with him :D ...

Gotta say I strongly disagree with calling him the worst defender.

But ok game's on again let's concentrate on something I think we both want which is GREEK VICTORY ! ! ! :gr: :tup: :gr: :tup: :gr:

Oh... and we're playing with 5 defenders again!!!

For the record, Avraam Papadopoulos, Sotirios Kyrgiakos, Vassilis Torosidis, Angelos Basinas and Alexis Tziolis are all playing a 1 out 10.

If you give them 1 out of 10 when they haven't conceded a goal, I'd hate to see what rating they'd get if they'd let Israel score! :D

Noe, let's just hold on for another 40 minutes...

What I honnestly can't believe is that the commentators would call a draw an "ekseretiko apotelesma" ... for real? Forget what other teams weren't able to do for a whole year (or even longer) ... just look at the Israeli team that's on the pitch today and how they're playing. They're really not THAT good and if we continue like the way we're playing second half I could even see us losing the game ...

WAKE UP ! ! !

Archived