Phantis Forums

Thrasyvoulos 1-3 Panionios

ukchris

Well, Thrasyvoulos have obviously got a terrible home record this season, but it's still a very welcome win. Well done lads.

I saw a recording of this game and was very disappointed in Panionios. The Panthers dominated the first 33mins (to be exact :P ) after that though Thrasyvoulos took over. Panionios got equalised against by a team that lacked any creativity whatsoever. On top of that Thrasyvoulos were very unlucky not to score when they hit the post. What was most worrying was that Panionios' goals came from counter-attacks that came against the run of play and they looked like they couldn't come out of 2nd gear. I was unimpressed and it was shocking to see how much Panionios has deteriorated! AEK are the same and Larissa and Asteras too. So are Olympiakos imo. Instead of the Greek league improving since last year it's getting worse! <_<

I saw a recording of this game and was very disappointed in Panionios. The Panthers dominated the first 33mins (to be exact :P ) after that though Thrasyvoulos took over. Panionios got equalised against by a team that lacked any creativity whatsoever. On top of that Thrasyvoulos were very unlucky not to score when they hit the post. What was most worrying was that Panionios' goals came from counter-attacks that came against the run of play and they looked like they couldn't come out of 2nd gear. I was unimpressed and it was shocking to see how much Panionios has deteriorated! AEK are the same and Larissa and Asteras too. So are Olympiakos imo. Instead of the Greek league improving since last year it's getting worse! <_<

god I was depressed before Dude, now I am suicidal ;)

Archived