Phantis Forums

Maniatakos uses dish to transmit antenna and ert

Last night I was watching Proti grammi and all of a sudden I see on ert world screen (not my tv) that your smart card is not good you need to updated your smart card go to www dishnetwork.com or call 1888 etc

Is Maniatakos the biggest rip off cheapskate roufiano apateona ever?

Where is his office located at? his mommy bungalow.

Not only does he force feed us his canadian garbage from his 2 dollar studio and with picture quality from his 5 dollar cameras but why should i pay 20$ a month for this garbage.

Somebody should check out his books and complain to the crtc

As today maniatakos if you and your cronies read this i am not paying you anymore I am getting a c band this spring and i am watching ert directly :nono: (

Where is his office located at? his mommy bungalow.

Not only does he force feed us his canadian garbage from his 2 dollar studio and with picture quality from his 5 dollar cameras but why should i pay 20$ a month for this garbage.

:LOL: :LOL: :tup:

Somebody should check out his books and complain to the crtc

Good Luck with that, the CRTC is just as much of a joke as he is, so I doubt they will do anything. Its all about getting the license in Canada, once the CRTC has rubber-stamped ... oops I mean approved your application then you pretty much have free reign to do as you wish, from what I see. If enough people complain about something (notice the word 'enough') then perhaps they will look into it but that doesn't mean that they will do anything. These guys are idiots, they have put in place rules that they never enforce, so what is the point of having the rules then?! :blink:

OTN is a two-bit ethnic service running on a shoestring budget from what I can see. Either he doesn't have money to create a quality station or more likely he just chooses to run the station on the cheap. The guy has a defacto monopoly, no one else in Canada has ANT1 or ERT programming so he doesn't give a crap because he knows if you want ANT1 or ERT you have to subscribe to his channels. The only hope is if someone else gets the rights for ANT1 and/or ERT World- fat chance of that happening any time soon.

Hellashab,

It doesn't make sense how come this apateona has legally the right to own and use dishnetwork and we don't. If we get caught we will be fined.

I am starting to understand that maniatakos is a greedy pig who is collecting his 20$ plus add revenues from his commercials and has little expenses to show for. Him and his cronies are making a killing especially on ert world

I also saw this last night. In the middle of the BEV screen,

a message by dishnetwork. I thought it was a mistake

of BEV, but I now think Ofhman is right. It must be Maniatakos crap.

So he does not get an independent signal, he gets the Dish one!

Shame on him. But I don't see how we can get rid of him.

Those who ought to get things straight (e.g. ERT or CRTC)

don't seem to care or to be capable of.

Last night I was watching Proti grammi and all of a sudden I see on ert world screen (not my tv) that your smart card is not good you need to updated your smart card go to www dishnetwork.com or call 1888 etc

Just thinking aloud here but it seems that Maniatakos has not received his new smart card yet. :D

So I wonder then what will happen to ERT World subs when Dishnet switches to their new encryption system, will ERT World go dark?! :LOL: :LOL:

Archived