• Olympiakos win
    • Draw
    • Benfica win

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or karagounis :)

:LOL:

Ok though were coming off a couple of pretty decent wins vs paok and Iraklis. The real question is can we take this form into europe playing agasnt a good team? I think so, but we shouldnt underestimate these guys.They have a lot of pretty decent players that are equally as talented as us. I havnt seen benfica play in a while so i cant really judge their style of play, but I can tell you this, if our crowd is on fire, and we are playing our game, they will not beat us. I pray that we can win this.

This thursdays game against Benfica will be shown live on Goltv in the USA. Finally the non greek-americans that are watching real football instead of the Detroit Lions gettting their face kicked in get a chance to see what a real home field atmosphere is like. Olympiakos need a big win to keep alive in the UEFA.

This will be a huge game for Benfica and they will come guns out. If they lose they are pretty much out.

Thats why i ve showed Olympiakos as favourite...

There is not big power differance between Olympiakos and Benfica. Benfica will have the stress more and match will be in Athens. If i was the coach of Olympiakos i would play controlled in first 20 minutes then Benfica have to risk and will give open at the deffance....

I dont think it could finish "1-0"

I feel 3-1 Olympiakos will win, last goal will come last minutes.

This thursdays game against Benfica will be shown live on Goltv in the USA. Finally the non greek-americans that are watching real football instead of the Detroit Lions gettting their face kicked in get a chance to see what a real home field atmosphere is like. Olympiakos need a big win to keep alive in the UEFA.

That's so cool, thanks :tup: I had no idea it would be on tv here in the usa. Too bad I'll be away from home and recording it and watching it later, as I have obligations to stuff my belly with lots of turkey.

Archived