Phantis Forums

Larissa-Pao

cyberfish

I thought I already posted this topic this morning :unsure:

Larissa - PAO

Saturday, Nov. 15 @ 4:45 GRT (Live on Alpha)

This is not going to be as easy a game as we might think. I have not watched Larissa this year but I have a felling that we can snatch the 3 point but it won't be easy.

The following players were eliminated from the squad: Karnezis, Melissis, Ivanschitz, Petropoulos, and the injured Leontiou, Sousa, and Moon.

Moon underwent a knee operation today in Germany and will miss the next two months. Good luck to the guy, he is young and has shown some promise.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF PAO shows up to play, we'll win. This is a tough venue for all teams to play, but we can do it. Under other circumstances, a tie would be acceptable, but we must win so our tie with Iraklis at home would balance out.

1-3 And, the reason for this is that Larissa plays an open game. I figure that we'll have several chances to score. Hopefuly our defense won't be comatose. :LOL:

I think Ivan is still nursing an injury. He missed the games against Werder and Olympiakos, and from what I saw in the game against Kavala he wasn't even there. He might need some time to come back in form.

BTW NYPAO13, your post prompted me to go back and see the goals we average this year compared with last year.

So far in the Superleague PAO averages 1.6 goals for, and 1 goal against per game

Last year with Peseiro PAO averaged 1.6 goals for, and 0.6 goals against per game.

In this light, we almost doubled our defensive liability while we stayed the same in offensive production. Somehow I think we need to improve in both areas before this season is over.

ill say 1-3 or 0-2

i think roukavina might start!!!!!!!!!! :tup:

----------tzorvas-----------------

nillson---vyntra---goumas/sarriegi----spyropoulos

-----------zilberto-------simao-----

gabriel-------rouka----------kara

-------------mantzios

ps. sarriegi is injured... if hes ok tomorrow he will start but i doubt it!

our fans are embarassing us.

I think its time to start treating them like children if they are going to act like this. Our fans should not go to away matches anymore... New PAE should remind them that just because theyre giving them tickets doenst give them the right to be total jackasses, and they blew it.

AEL fans try to attack, it ends bad.

good preparation by AEL and police, well done today.

Away fans are not a necesary part of football. For smaller clubs that cant sell out sure. But BW bigger teams that can sell out, not at all necesary or helpful. Needs to stopped altogether, greek football gains nothing for its big cost.

And here I am, living so close to Milan, and PAE cant give me one ticket for the Inter-PAO match, while they will hand them out in the hundreds to these jackass fan clubs. BRAVO.

Archived