Phantis Forums

UEFA Cup Draw

DUDE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a bad team but at least we avoided some bigger clubs.I believe is 50/50 chance and Olympiakos needs to take advantage of our first game that will get played at home to get a win plus score some goals on them.

Wait a minute...

That year Olympiakos played Liverpool, Deportivo de La Coruna and MONACO

Yes but Olympiakos finished 3rd in the group and went to the UEFA Cup where they met Sochaux. (They later went out to Newcastle after going down to 9 men at home).

I'm unsure of what to make of this draw. We got the best possible tie in the 1st match. If we make it through that we've arguably got the worst possible draw in the 2nd match. It's great that both the 2nd legs will be at home. If we get a top holding midfielder and a centre back then this isn't mission impossible.

i thought Oly start off at home.. maybe i was wrong

No, you are not wrong, Olympiakos plays with Saint Etien the first game at home and the return game away. What will happen after those games and if we make it through is a differnt subject.

• 2 weeks later...

No, you are not wrong, Olympiakos plays with Saint Etien the first game at home and the return game away. What will happen after those games and if we make it through is a differnt subject.

So if Olympiakos qualify and Milan do to then Olympiakos will play then 2nd leg against Milan in Greece?

Archived