Phantis Forums

Fanouris Voutsinas comments

Crazy

Ofi president,Fanouris Voutsinas made the following comments after his team defeat from Larisa in the last minutes and while the score in the 67 minute was 1-3 in their favor and the ref canceled a valid goal for them in the 76 minute and the score at that moment 2-3 in favor of OFI.<<

From a completely different angle here I'm glad he had the guts to say what a lot of people are thinking. Whether he's right or wrong is another thing. But it's good to get this stuff out in the open.

Reffing in Greece is dreadful atm ... 'nuf said.

From a completely different angle here I'm glad he had the guts to say what a lot of people are thinking. Whether he's right or wrong is another thing. But it's good to get this stuff out in the open.

Reffing in Greece is dreadful atm ... 'nuf said.

What....... :huh: ,that Kokkalis took revenge for last weeks crimes in Crete???If i had the power and really controlled everything,i would favor things in my way while i am playing aginst you and not after you injured a bunch of my players and since i know that you are a vessel of one of my competitors,i would murder you right there......not wait a week or so.Why would i care what would happened between Larisa-OFI....????that is not guts,that is provoking people with some brain.........

And Pidalakis aka Pontios Pilatus,i was there but i did not see,i have to wait for TV but i dont like to win this way.........but i did.....goodnight greek soccer and oneira glyka....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Eleos...........

Yes guts. Apparently the man is convinced that OSFP would do this just to get back to his team for taking away the points, in his vision probably as to stop any other team from doing so. Again I'm not commenting on whether it's right or wrong, but a lot of people think it and it's good to get it out in the open, to provoke a reaction and maybe even see a change (in reffing, in the league, ...).

But my guess is all that's going to happen is a lawsuit for Mr. Voutsinas :D.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived