I agree!!! :tup:

Irlandos, bite your tongue re! :P

If Ano win and Inter win the table will look like this tonight:

Inter 6

Anorthosis 4

Weder 1

PAO 0

:whistle:

And then we can wait for PAO to beat Weder twice and win in Italy while Ano also beat Inter twice and Weder once. That will then allow Weder and Inter to play our a 2-2 draw in Germany and with Ano winning 0-1 in Greece the table will finish like this:

Ano 16

PAO 9

Inter 7

Weder 2

:P :tup: :gr:

I agree!!! :tup:

Irlandos, bite your tongue re! :P

If Ano win and Inter win the table will look like this tonight:

Inter 6

Anorthosis 4

Weder 1

PAO 0

:whistle:

And then we can wait for PAO to beat Weder twice and win in Italy while Ano also beat Inter twice and Weder once. That will then allow Weder and Inter to play our a 2-2 draw in Germany and with Ano winning 0-1 in Greece the table will finish like this:

Ano 16

PAO 9

Inter 7

Weder 2

:P :tup: :gr:

:LOL:

that would be quite nice

even better would be Inter in last :tup: !

Seriously, i think PAO are favourites, and Im judging on football. PAO's speed up front in the last few games has come out of nowhere, mostly thanks to Clayton. With Dellas in the back sure hes a rock, but hes slow. That might be what costs Anorthosis. Remains to be seen of course, because theres also a midfield battle to be won.

Anything can happen, but anything less than a win tonight is a disapointment for PAO. Ano did it to OSFP, but I heard Cyprus was always soft for PAO.....I think PAO players arent going to be kidding around and are prepared to work for this win.

In the end, this event should be cherished- its the first PanHellenic tie in the champions leauge.....I hope Anorthosis is proud and shows that, im getting alarmed by the amount of dumbasses that dont know Cyprus is Greek in Western Europe. :tdown:

Hmmm...we can't really put a political label on Grecian football clubs although...

PAO is one of the few clubs within the city limits of Athens (A' Athens = doctors, lawyers, people who can afford a higher rent)

AEK is an Asia Minor refugees club (Venizelists --> Enosis Kentrou/EDA --> PASOK/KKE)

Olympiakos is a club of the masses of Piraeus (hamalides, maounierides, etc)

:P

Very sloppy game and a very, very, very stupid penalty to give away. The Ano players have to stop panicking and giving the ball away, if we do that and continue to exploit PAO's right side we can win this game. If the game continues as it has game though then it's only a matter of time before PAO score.

As for the political comments. I know Greek clubs don't really have political affiliations, but mosy Cypriots have favorite Greek clubs. Omonoiates for the most part identify with Olympiakos, as historically the 2 fanbases are very similar. Blue-collar, the common man's club, etc. That's not why I'm an Olympiakos fan though. Anorthosis fans are generally pro-enosis, but mainly they are people who's families are right-wing people from the Famagusta area. Left wing people from that same area, support Salamina. Of course Anorthosi has fans in the Larnaca area too.

Archived