Phantis Forums

Georgia-Cyprus

Omonoia9

Very disappointing result, particularly as we were winning! When is Konstantinou going to stop taking our penalties? I love the dude but he can't take penalties for s%$#!. When are we going to stop handing them to the m#$%!? Michael has a good penalty rate, put him on them! No? Get Okkaridis on them even. He can't be worse than Konstantinou and Okkas at penalties.

Anyway, unless we beat Ireland on Wednesday the dream is over :tdown:

konstantinou has scored most of all our big goals he missed the penalty and came back and scored a beautiful goal!!! Micheal missed his most imporatant penalty in his life against trapezountA he is a right off and okkas forget it!! Anyhow we need points against the Irish

konstantinou has scored most of all our big goals he missed the penalty and came back and scored a beautiful goal!!! Micheal missed his most imporatant penalty in his life against trapezountA he is a right off and okkas forget it!! Anyhow we need points against the Irish

I'm not doubting his ability or his importance for Cyprus, but the fact is he can't take a penalty. How many points have missed penalties cost us over the last few years. Kanei. Konstantinou and Okkas should not be taking penalties.

Charalambides and Micheal are out of this match bides with cards and michael has an injury!!! I think Christofi will start in bides role should give the kid some motivativationa as this is the biggest game of his life and nikolaou will play for micheal!!! We need the three points or any point we can afford to lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Konstantinou with his goal hopefully he gets confidedence last game against Irealnd he scored two and terrorized there defence this should give aloneftis Okkas more room on the pitch to manouevre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived