Phantis Forums

Apollonas-Omonoia

Omonoia9

40 minutes! Always a big deal when we're in Limassol. These cities hate each other. Despite this, there are plenty of Omonoiates in the Limassol area. Tsirion is gonna be crazy.

PAME OMONOIA!

Well today I'm not sure, but as I mentioned in the opening, these cities hate each other. There are however, lots of Omonoiates in the Limassol area, plus those who travel from the Lefkosia area. I have some family that goes to every match, no matter where in Cyprus it's being played.

Other Omonoia alumni doing well today.

Alki 1-2 APOP Kinyras

Right now Bernardo Vasconcelos has the winner , live from Larnaca.

Alki btw, moved to Stadio Ammochostos for this season with Salamina in the 2nd division.

I just watched this game on cytanet.com.cy it has the whole match in its entirety this is a site that's showing Cypriot games free foe the month of September!! Aloneftis set up both goals and they were both nice especially the first one beautiful play by aloneftis and beautiful finish!! Anyway the points will go to omonia as the game was just about finished!!

• 2 weeks later...

Btw, I'm leaving this topic pinned until a decision is made about the outcome of this match. As of now, Omonoia still hasn't been awarded the 3 points. Will they make a point to play the rest of the match in the Tsirion? Will they just not award the points. Or will they really throw a curveball and award Apollonas the match?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived