The Superbowl

Your pick for the Superbowl Game  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Your pick for the Superbowl Game

• Indianapolis - Philadelphia
    • Indianapolis - Carolina
    • New England - Philadelphia
    • New England - Carolina

Remember the Titans was a great movie :tup: This thing is huge here adoni. It's everywhere and people are making jokes about it on tv and everything.

Personally, I don't think any guy can be offended when seeing a woman's intimate anatomical regions, and I certainly wasn't, but I do believe that she should've done it somewhere else. There's a bunch of 6 and 7 year olds watching this thing and it's sending them a message which they're too young to know about. If they're gonna act dirty as teens, that's one thing and I can live with it, but it's not how wee little pips are supposed to be raised at that time in their life. That's all...It also kinda took away from the charcter that the two teams showed in the game as well. It was one of the best games in a while and this thing overshadowed it...whatever though

Ahh..this is society being hypocritical again, if you ask me. How could we complain about someone's right breast (whose nipple was covered, by the way!" ;) ) when on any given night, you can catch an action movie on a big American network in prime time with people getting blown up with bombs, hailed with bullets, gored with daggers/swords, etc.?

Up here in Canada, people can't figure out why it's such a big deal down south. It was stupid, but more in a "couldn't they think of anything better to do" kind of way, rather than "this is an example that society has gone to hell" kind of way which is what many Americans are saying.

And only one breast was exposed...imagine if it were two... :P

See, I knew somebody would take it there. Sure a kid can turn on the tv and see something bad anytime he wants with violence and bad language, but that's when the role of the parents come in. I have a 5-yr old brother and I changed the channel prior to the halftime show because my mom didn't want to him to see the stuff(prior to the boob incident)...see it's a matter of filtration...I don't know if u've got kids mikeS, but if you do would you want them seeing that stuff? I wouldn't want them to. I'd keep the eye-candy for myself :D ...by the way happy B-day dude :tup:

It became a huge deal for nothing (ta xalia mas exoume alla to bizi tis Jackson mas pirakse). I understand the view of the parent but i would think (i'm not a parent myself) the crotch grabbing/air screwing "dancing" would be much more difficult to explain than a 1 to 2 second glimpse of a breast (which probably would have gone unnoticed by a child if the parent hadn't flipped out and piqued his interest).

See, I knew somebody would take it there. Sure a kid can turn on the tv and see something bad anytime he wants with violence and bad language, but that's when the role of the parents come in. I have a 5-yr old brother and I changed the channel prior to the halftime show because my mom didn't want to him to see the stuff(prior to the boob incident)...see it's a matter of filtration...I don't know if u've got kids mikeS, but if you do would you want them seeing that stuff? I wouldn't want them to. I'd keep the eye-candy for myself :D ...by the way happy B-day dude

Well, simply enough, and as stupid as this may sound, whats worse: the body parts of a female body been aired on prime time tv, or someone getting blown up or shot dead or whatever have u (violence)?

;)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived