Phantis Forums

Happy Birthday Crazy ! ! !

Genome

Happy Birthday Lord Craziness! May many people kiss the ring! :D

I wish you health and happiness for the year to come (and afterwards too of course :D) ! ! !

:tup:

And just for your b-day I'll whack someone for free :D ! :P

:band:

33 years old! At your age, Alexander the Great had conquered the world and Jesus Christ saved mankind from sin! So...what have you accomplished? :P

:LOL: :LOL:

Although I can't top that excellent message, I hope all your dreams come true this year my boy! As we say in the UK, "you're a top bloke!" and deserve all the happiness in the world... How would a Sosin hatrick and a score of Ano 3-0 Olympiakos suit you as a gift? :la:

Hey, hey!! I missed this one... What? Who's got a birthday?

Our Crazy ??

Happy birthday Crazy!!! Sorry, no birthday card. No pictures of birthday cakes and balloons either. Maybe just this nice family painting? Happy birthday Crazy !!!

Posted Image

He's going to hate you for this ... :whistle:

:LOL:

He is one my boys,so i wont hate him,.........yet...... :P :P :P :D but one more comment like that and you will be teaming up with drakos13 on my black list....... :LOL: :LOL:

Could not have asked for a worse birthday gift! :tdown:

I dont know,between Osfp 3-0 rape and Greece 20 points defeat from the USA,i should have stopped with sports all together but as we say from my part of the woods: :tup: :tup: DEN KSENERONOUME POTE :tup: :tup:

Hey...Why does Anorthosis get the biggest peice of cake  :LOL:  :P

:box: :box: :box: :box: :D :D :D :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I dont know what Anorthosi is getting but you just lost your piece and the 100$ beer money...... :P

Happy birthday and my best wishes for a great year ahead! :D :tup:

I'm so sorry I missed your b'day buddy. But, you know you're appreciated not only on 1 day, but for at least a few more! :P :LOL: :LOL:

Geesh man, I've got to make some sangria now and raise a glass or two or more for you!

Cheers. :tup:

Maybe next year we'll get together in August and celebrate our b'days (yeap, all good people are born in August!)

He's going to hate you for this ...  :whistle:

:LOL:

He is one my boys,so i wont hate him,.........yet...... :P :P :P :D but one more comment like that and you will be teaming up with drakos13 on my black list....... :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL:

I'm sorry... I'd already put in the parankelia before you warned me not to! :P

Maybe next year we'll get together in August and celebrate our b'days (yeap, all good people are born in August!)

Seeing as how you didn't give up a b-day date here on Phantis, congrats to you too :D, whenever it is in August! :tup:

• 1 month later...

Archived