Phantis Forums

Gone ..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The Turkish forum's mod, me myself, is heading off to the military service and will not be available till February..

I hope the forum doesn't go dead!!  <_<

See you guyz in Feb next year!!  :tup:

The military service time for me too on 12 of December and will not be available till middle of May/2009 or December/2009...

1 week before military Service i ll be in Athens for 1 week when i m officially soldier if they dont block me at the border...

Yup, it will be nice to have 2 Turks (GS and haydar :D) in these forums simultaneously :D ...

one comes back, the other leaves :rolleyes: ...

Btw haydar maybe you can fill me in... is the service in Turkey only six months?

The university grads serve for six months while the others serve for fifteen months..

Good Luck Haydar, or my "alt devre", or "torun" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yup, it will be nice to have 2 Turks (GS and haydar :D) in these forums simultaneously :D ...

one comes back, the other leaves  :rolleyes:  ...

Btw haydar maybe you can fill me in... is the service in Turkey only six months?

The university grads serve for six months while the others serve for fifteen months..

Good Luck Haydar, or my "alt devre", or "torun" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I prefer to have military service as a noncommissioned officer and 6 monthes,but i dont know my chance as an electrical engineer i think they will make me officer with 12 monthes. GS, i dont understand arent you a doctor? how you can do it for 6 monthes? Meanwhile if i be an officer and we are at the same place i ll remind you the "alt devre" and "torun" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Good luck to you too, "sayılı gun cabuk gecer"

As a note university grads; 6 monthes as a noncommissioned officer or as a mil. officier (paid) 12 monthes, generally u cant choose it, Army chooses it...

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

well, we obviously forgot to mention but our frequent poster haydar is already back from military.. he wasn't a commissioned officer and remained as a "torun" of me, ain't it haydar ?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

poor Sivas lost to Shakhtar again by the way!! :o

poor sivas.....theyre getting crushed everywhere this year after a near dream season it seems.....back to reality for Sivaspor.....

IMO the interesting face of Turkish football is Galatasaray right now. Looking quite good, s%$#! I wish PAO had some of the intelligence of that club. You may have idiot owners management but at least good people underneath them.

So far they seem to be routing teams left and right, and a beautfiul goal by star signing Elano last weekend, and Rijkaard seems to know what hes doing....... i think GS will storm through the Turkish league and be in the CL next year where they belong. I've been watching highlights, GS has not been tested against a much stronger team yet, but I'm sure they will do great.

&

welcome back to Haydar. did you protect the Turkish constitution like Ataturk wanted? :P

welcome back to Haydar. did you protect the Turkish constitution like Ataturk wanted? :P

No Drakos, i was serving to high military officiers and prepairing the saloon for the football matches where all officiers were coming to watch the matches. I was in airforce i only saw the helicopter of the ''General''. Meanwhile Ataturk says ''Peace at home peace at the wrold'' too, i prefered to keep this :rolleyes:

GS I already finished the service, i m at home for 3 months. But i was your ''altdevre'', i m not your ''Comez'' or ''torun'' ;)

No Drakos, i was serving to high military officiers and prepairing the saloon for the football matches where all officiers were coming to watch the matches. I was in airforce i only saw the helicopter of the ''General''. Meanwhile Ataturk says ''Peace at home peace at the wrold'' too, i prefered to keep this :rolleyes:

GS I already finished the service, i m at home for 3 months. But i was your ''altdevre'', i m not your ''Comez'' or ''torun'' ;)

don't you know the rule, man?

in kısa donems, there's no alt devre. the ranking directly starts from torun. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

anyway, poor Sivas wiil get relegated with that defence. It's even worse than PAO's, and I'm full of sarcastic irony here :nono:

I'm very disappointed with Galinovic as well. <_<

don't you know the rule, man?

in kısa donems, there's no alt devre. the ranking directly starts from torun.

Who told this rule, i don't know a rule like this. You can say there is not ranking system like this in kısa donems GS. :rolleyes:

Anyway i dont have prob to be torun too...

For Galinovic i agree with you, he reminds to me Hayrettin :LOL:

Archived