Phantis Forums

PRO-PO 2008-2009

thrylos

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to athinaios. Good to see another member take interest in this. athinaios can u please post your picks as I have mine it makes it easier for me. I am giving the PAO and OSFP games as those were obvious. I debated all day about giving the Panionios game. I know Panionios was favoured but still. I was talking to my dad and he said, "peois malak... tha dialege teis Serres. O panionios paizei oraia tora". So I decided to go with that game as well.

I had the most correct picks with 6. AEKPROTATHLIMA did not post. I also noticed I had made a mistake with Irlandos' ponts last week as I did not update his. Everythign should be good now.

Standings

68 thrylos

67 NikosVazelas

66 EURO2004

65 DUDE

63 Irlandos

62 Genome

60 Crazy

55 MadBoy13

49 AEKPROTATHLIMA

33 cyberfish

5 zag7

3 athinaios

3 paxiotis7

3 TheLegend

First of all, I want to thank you guys for being active all year long. I know it is a drag at times, but personally I enjoy it greatly. PROPO has always been one of my most favourite sports gambling games. Second of all, I respect DUDE's decision to have the rules be consistent. As much as I feel you would have chosen PAO and OSFP, I will deduct the points. If anyone has anything to add about it, let me know.

AEKPROTATHLIMA had 7 correct picks this weekend. Only error was the OFI game which everyone got wrong anyway.

Here are the standings

Standings

74 thrylos

73 NikosVazelas

72 EURO2004

67 DUDE

68 Irlandos

65 Genome

64 Crazy

61 MadBoy13

56 AEKPROTATHLIMA

33 cyberfish