Phantis Forums

PRO-PO 2008-2009

thrylos

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again for participating people. I know it is a long haul. The best score of the week goes to IRlandos with 7 correct picks! Congrats to Genome for moving up spots on the last weekend. Enjoy the summer people.

Here are the final standings for PRO-PO 2008-2009

Here are the standings

125 thrylos

122 NikosVazelas

1015 Irlandos

105 DUDE

103 EURO2004

103 MadBoy13

98 Genome

97 Crazy

97 AEKPROTATHLIMA

33 cyberfish

5 zag7

3 athinaios

3 paxiotis7

3 TheLegend

Overall Winners

2008-2009 thrylos

2007-2008 Irlandos

2006-2007 thrylos

2005-2006 thrylos

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again for participating people. I know it is a long haul. The best score of the week goes to IRlandos with 7 correct picks! Congrats to Genome for moving up spots on the last weekend. Enjoy the summer people.

Here are the final standings for PRO-PO 2008-2009

Here are the standings

125 thrylos

122 NikosVazelas

1015 Irlandos

Thanks Thrylos but looks that Irlandos is the real winner with 1015 points :P ...

Seriously though congrats Thrylos for the victory! :)

• 2 months later...

GOOD NEWS

Just got back from Greece. Man I love that place. Left 38 degree weather in Kefalonia to come to 31 degree weather in Vancouver.

BAD NEWS

I don't think I will be running the PRO PO this season. Too many things on my plate in the upcoming year and I will not be reliable.

Maybe if PHantis made a simple 1-X-2 version more people would join. However, if someone else does run my PRO PO style, I will join in.

Enjoy the rest of the summer :)

PS Ti epathe o Vazelos?? :o :o :o :o :o :o

GOOD NEWS

Just got back from Greece. Man I love that place. Left 38 degree weather in Kefalonia to come to 31 degree weather in Vancouver.

BAD NEWS

I don't think I will be running the PRO PO this season. Too many things on my plate in the upcoming year and I will not be reliable.

Geia sou re Kefaloniti! Which place in Kefalonia? I just got back myself, from Nioxori (the Erissou one) next to Komitata.

Btw there already is a 1X2 game here on Phantis, which was barely used because we had your threads :D.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived