Phantis Forums

AEK's New Jersey

george21

The kits look really good. The yellow and black stripes is very distinctive and the new logo is bold and the black strip is worth getting for the historical image in the numbers.

The "fuchsia" is a straight rip off of Asteras's third kit from 2 seasons ago though.

No wonder they got Bakasetas to model it, he used to wear it! Asteras also reverted to a similar colour for this year's 2nd strip but it has a bit of black in it and looks more modern (in my opinion).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Got my new jersey (the black one) a few weeks ago. Love it as much as I thought I would.. just wondering, has anyone had any issues with the logo after washing the jerseys? I wouldn't put it in the drier, but Im wondering if the washing machine would affect anything (Im guessing it would be fine..)

4 hours ago, AEKAlex said:

Got my new jersey (the black one) a few weeks ago. Love it as much as I thought I would.. just wondering, has anyone had any issues with the logo after washing the jerseys? I wouldn't put it in the drier, but Im wondering if the washing machine would affect anything (Im guessing it would be fine..)

No issues with mine after washing / drying 

• 7 months later...