Phantis Forums

FK Pelister- APOEL

Omonoia9

• 3 weeks later...

Interseting too se how the fans treat the Apoel supporters Last year when Anorthosis went to Skope they had turkish flags i hope Apoel wins comfortably!!!

They also had a Greek flag but replaced the blue with pink.

It'll probably be worse this time around because of the current situation but the fans should be safe, it would be a PR and political disaster of great magnitude if anything happened to the Cypriot fans. For security reasons they'll only be 25 fans anyway, 15 from Cyprus and 10 travelling from Thessaloniki so they'll be no trouble on our part either.

Disappointing for APOEL. Sure eimai Omonoiatis, but I'm all for the advancement of Cypriot football, and this isn't helping :tdown:

Disappointing for APOEL. Sure eimai Omonoiatis, but I'm all for the advancement of Cypriot football, and this isn't helping :tdown:

It's not too bad, as long as APOEL enter the game confidently and aggressively they should qualify. The only danger is that APOEL underestimate them and take this game lightly, but considering that Pelister are a Skopjian team I doubt the APOEL fans will let that happen. The Cypriots will go for the juggular and win 2 or 3 nil.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived