Phantis Forums

Now THAT'S a miracle...

mangas21

Man this guy is an idiot. The games that were played in the group stage were all winnable if Greece fielded a decent team.

for example what decent team......and dont go around calling people idiots and m*****es, when your the one whos been horribly mistaken by saying Russia is inferior and the group was not hard a all.

I dont think theres anybody out here that would say that group was not a hard group when it was drawn in the winter, we knew fully well it would be difficult.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two minutes added time in the Turkey - Croatia quarterfinal??? I thought I saw something like 3-4 seconds above the one minute added, no more, when the goal was scored.

In any case, the rules clearly state that the referee is the timekeeper of the game, no one else and if he feels there were extra delays after the et is posted by the 4th official, he should allow for it.

it was 121.32 actually. Rustu should not have been allowed to take that free kick, also croatia was denied a sub at the same time.

Its just the inconsistancies that piss me off. FIFA should make a law that says if a team ios overzelous the ref can add time or after the time is surpassed a team is allowed one last attacking play (like in Rugby, game is over once time is up and the ball is dead)

either way the tournament ended for me on matchday 8 and turkiye well done to win it even though i think it was suspect, the croats lost after that goal, they looked so afraid taking those penalties!!!

Two minutes added time in the Turkey - Croatia quarterfinal??? I thought I saw something like 3-4 seconds above the one minute added, no more, when the goal was scored.

goal was on 121.32 actually. Rustu should not have been allowed to take that free kick, also croatia was denied a sub at the same time.

Its just the inconsistancies that piss me off. FIFA should make a law that says if a team ios overzelous the ref can add time or after the time is surpassed a team is allowed one last attacking play (like in Rugby, game is over once time is up and the ball is dead) - even greece werent penalised last time for dellas' goalara in the 14.59' and those celebrations were a but over zelous werent they??

either way the tournament ended for me on matchday 8 and turkiye well done to win it even though i think it was suspect, the croats lost after that goal, they looked so afraid taking those penalties!!!

but i do agree that croatia was very arrogant and it is a bit funny they lost

well..

it was 120:56 when Ruştu lifts it upfield and 121:01 when Şenturk scores..

Croatia v Turkey, Goals

and you simply cannot blame a ref for putting 25-30 secs over the actual time..

some comments in this forum have been getting more and more riduculous every day!

and olympiakara, call me whatever you want but the so-called group f death have no semi-finalist in the but your so-called "easy peasy" group has two! Full Stop...

well..

it was 120:56 when Ruştu lifts it upfield and 121:01 when Şenturk scores..

Croatia v Turkey, Goals

and you simply cannot blame a ref for putting 25-30 secs over the actual time..

some comments in this forum have been getting more and more riduculous every day!

+2008! i am with you on that one, my friend!

lets also not forget the croatians celebrated their goal for a minute or so...

lets just give credit where credit is due. good job turkey! :tup:

No need to overanalyze the timing GS1905.

Turkey won fair and square. They could have scored earlier but as it happened, they scored at the very last second. It happens, and when it does it makes the game so much more exciting.

I will be cheering for Turkey to win the EURO this year for many reasons. First, I like the way they have played and the way they managed to overcome the odds against them, second, it's nice to see the smaller countries win, and third it would add another little element in our bilateral folklore :D

I was stewing over this one and that Italy loses which made for a weekend to forget.

The first game my wife ever watched with me, Croatia scores, I look forward to some celebrations (if you know what I mean) and then Turkey denies me in the last second!!!

The first game my wife ever watched with me, Croatia scores, I look forward to some celebrations (if you know what I mean) and then Turkey denies me in the last second!!!

:LOL: :LOL:

One way you celebrate with her, the other way you console her (if you know what I mean).

:LOL: :LOL:

Archived