Phantis Forums

New Superleague Teams

drakos13

Panserraikos, Thrasivoulos and Panthrakikos are all up in Superleague for next year....

PAS Giannena just missed out... I still say send them up over Thrasyvoulos with the fan base of 25 members.. :tdown:

Aigaleo, Xaidari , and Agios Dimitrios all went down to G division too..

Congratulations to all three. Let's hope all three teams contribute some good football to the league.

Hugely disappointed that PAS Giannena did not make it to SL this year. Agree with Drakos that I would prefer PAS over Thrasivoulos because I know what it means for the fans of an entire province to have their team play in division one. I don't want to take anything away from Trasivoulos though. I am sure their players worked just as hard to make it.

There are rumors that Thrasivoulos will merge with Apollon in the next few days, so they will play in the SL not as "Thrasivoulos" but as "Apollon Smyrnis"...

There are rumors that Thrasivoulos will merge with Apollon in the next few days, so they will play in the SL not as "Thrasivoulos" but as "Apollon Smyrnis"...

really!!!

Apollon coming back!!! :)

That would be great!

But I think that would mean the team moves as in moves out of Fylis and into Rizoupoli right???

Apollon's rise would have more potential to grow as a brand. The actual team now have fallen from Grace into the mid range of regional leagues... :(

Can you post where ever you heard that?

As for PAS - its true, it will bring a whole new enthusiastic region of supporters for Greek football.....but its not so...

Now we need to work on getting Kalamata back up :tup:

Archived