• Suns
    • Spurs
    • Detroit
    • Cavaliers
    • Magic
    • Hornets
    • Mavericks
    • Wizards

After Wednesday last games for the season we are ready for the playoffs that are starting this saturday.This are the teams from the West and East Conference:

WEST

(1)Los Angeles Lakers vs (8)Denver Nuggets (3-0 wins in regular season)

(2)New Oleans Hornets vs (7)Dallas Mavericks (2-2 in regular season)

(3)San Antonio Spurs vs (6)Phoenix Suns (1-3 wins in regular season)

(4)Utah Jazz vs (5)Houston Rockets (2-1 wins in regular season)

EAST

(1)Boston Celtics vs (8)Atlanta Hawks (3-0 wins in regular season)

(2)Detroit Pistons vs (7)Philadelphia 76ers (2-2 in regular season)

(3)OrlandoMagic vs (6)Toronto Raptors (2-1 in regular season)

(4)Cleveland Cavaliers vs (5)Washington Wizards (2-2 in regular season)

Boston v LA final would be wicked

Yes,that would be a fun final but there are many good matchups also during the playoffs that i am looking forward to:Spurs-Suns,Cavaliers-Wizards,Jazz-Rockets and Lakers-Nuggets.

I haven't followed the regular season too much, but I would really like to see the Suns in the finals. I think Nash is too great of a player to end his career without a ring.

Nevertheless, the Spurs-Suns series should be one of the most exciting first round matches.

I haven't followed the regular season too much, but I would really like to see the Suns in the finals. I think Nash is too great of a player to end his career without a ring.

Nevertheless, the Spurs-Suns series should be one of the most exciting first round matches.

You could not be more accurate.The first game was great with both teams trying to win and only at the last seconds of the 2nd Overtime the Spurs were able to get the win 117-115!!!!

My Raptors got rocked by Orlando today. I bet they will lose in 5 or 6 games. Raptors do not have a team to scare anyone.

I hate the spurs. SUcks the suns couldnt pull the victory. Prediction: Suns in 7 games

My Raptors got rocked by Orlando today. I bet they will lose in 5 or 6 games. Raptors do not have a team to scare anyone.

I hate the spurs. SUcks the suns couldnt pull the victory. Prediction: Suns in 7 games

Raps took a step back this year

Need more grit and a new coach

The Cavaliers and Jazz have already taken a 2-0 wins against their opponents,Wizards and Rockets and look like they are in total control on advancing in the next round.

We will dominate next year with Printzas! :P

55-55 in the raps game right now... 1 minute till half

You guys were so close to steal this away game but it looks like a great series so far,not like the Cleveland-Wizards second game bs... :tdown:

Thank god my Lakers are playing tonight and i can watch my team a little bit. :tup:

You guys were so close to steal this away game but it looks like a great series so far,not like the Cleveland-Wizards second game bs... :tdown:

Thank god my Lakers are playing tonight and i can watch my team a little bit. :tup:

we were very close ;)

You like the lakers crazy? Your from florida right? I thought maybee you woulda been a orlando fan or something even worse like a heat fan!

We could have had some good chirps going on in here :P

Paxiotis,i like the Heat also so we can still have some good chirps as you say... :P

I watched last night game between the Suns vs Spurs 99-115 and OMG the Spurs were toying with them.Parker scored 41 points,Duncan 23 points/10 rebounds and Ginobili 20 points on a night that the whole Spurs team shot 56% of field goals and 40% from the 3 pointer line. :o

With the series been 3-0 Spurs so far they could be all wraped up by this Sunday unless the Suns find a way to turn things around.and i was so sure/hoping that this series would go to 7 games before they started.......

Paxiotis,i like the Heat also so we can still have some good chirps as you say... :P

I watched last night game between the Suns vs Spurs 99-115 and OMG the Spurs were toying with them.Parker scored 41 points,Duncan 23 points/10 rebounds and Ginobili 20 points on a night that the whole Spurs team shot 56% of field goals and 40% from the 3 pointer line. :o

With the series been 3-0 Spurs so far they could be all wraped up by this Sunday unless the Suns find a way to turn things around.and i was so sure/hoping that this series would go to 7 games before they started.......

Lol allright, il start by chirping the heat :P

They suck! :P

And wow, who would have thought the spurs would kill the suns by this much. I honestly though the suns would have one. Its too bad the suns are gonna lose, I really did want them to do good. I expected more out of shaq and nash

WEST

(1)Lakers - (4)Jazz 1-0 (109-98)

(2)Hornets - (3)Spurs 1-0 (101-82)

EAST

(1)Celtics - (4)Cavaliers 0-0 (Starts tonight)

(2)Pistons -(3) Magic 1-0 (91-72)

Lakers managed to win the game last night in Utah and get the ticket for the western finals. :tup:

WESTERN FINALS

Lakers - Spurs/Hornets (3-3 the series,next hame on Monday)

EASTERN FINALS

Pistons - Celtics/Cavaliers (3-3 the series,next game on Sunday)

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! I've just watched game # 2, and I thought Celtics were going to blow out LA when they were up by 25 points in the 3rd. But, it was close, winning it by 6.

Now, Celtics are up 2-0. But, they gave life to LA. If this game was a blow-out, LA would be in a tougher spot. Anyway, the next 3 are in LA, so if the Celts steal one, then they can return to wrap up in Boston!

One other thing, I don't know about you guys, but the excitement is really great--either you're watching it on tv, or in the arena! And, for me, this is very enjoyable experience. There's no need for what we saw during the Greek playoffs (basket & volley) with all the crap going on... Sorry, but those fanatics do NOT help the sport, they only harm it.

A great atmosphere doesn't come from fighting, barring fans from attending, and dangerous conditions in the stadium.

Archived