Crazy

Who will take it?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take it?

• Olympiakos
    • Panathinaikos

18:30........

Where is the game being played???

The game is at 18:30 Gr time and it will be on Net in Greece and Ert world everywhere else.The game is going to be played at Elliniko :blink: stadium with not many fans.

The game is going to be played at Elliniko :blink: stadium with not many fans.

of course not many fans......sigoura 8a fagate ntou :P

Elliniko doesnt suprise me. Its neutral..... Really I think it should be in OAKA, I know its PAO's stadium but its still the only one suitable and if its divided in sections.... I guess it works out because its a smaller security job?

well that was a poor showing at the end by PAO, Spanoulis one minute saves us then screws us the next. The game should have been over going up 10-12 points and then letting it collapse ...... We need some big signings this summer I think... We have a good team but were doing very bad this year....

PAO is champion at least... :tup: :not:

The real question why do they still play games at Ellinikon period. Oh yeah, let's go to that temporary Olympic venue at our old airport, that shamed our country almost as much the airline that was based there. As for the game itself, I figured PAO would win, so I'm not too down.

The real question why do they still play games at Ellinikon period. Oh yeah, let's go to that temporary Olympic venue at our old airport, that shamed our country almost as much the airline that was based there. As for the game itself, I figured PAO would win, so I'm not too down.

Its not temporary... ellinikon is nice...

also the airport didnt shame anybody, and the Cypriots should talk about avation embarassments and tragedies :tdown:

I for one, didn't mind Ellinikon Airport, but you can't just pretend like it didn't get us bad international press(I am half-Greek remember). Helios is gone anyway, and I always took/take Cyprus Airways anyway, which happens to be an amzing airline. Larnaca Airport btw, is also quite nice, and will only get nicer with the renovation.

I mean sure it wasnt great but its an airport...

also come on the aiport and venue are two different things...thats like sayin OAKA is a peice of junk because Maroussi sucks :D

The Ellinikon basket arena is a permanent building..its not like the handball arena with removable kerkides or the baseball...its a real structure and a pretty nice arena to have..... I dont know if you have been yet....Its not temporary its brand new... :blink:

Outside of SEF and OAKA there arent any real basket arenas in Athens except for Elliniko..... what other arenas do we use..... Kleisto Glyfadas (tiny venue, its great and simple I love it but its basically a highschool gym).....and I doubt many more teams in Athens have better...

also the Ethniki training camp is in that area too... I think its great what they did with the area...

Ok, thank you for clearing that up. I was under the impression all the venues at Ellinikon were temporary, but I guess basketball is an exception, my mistake. My dad and I drove past Ellinikon this summer going from Voula, where we have family, to the middle of Athens, but all I saw was the airport itself(yes much of it still stands despite the redevelopment) and some obviously inactive Olympic planes. But that was just a quick drive by. Last time I flew out of Ellinikon was in '97, as the next time I came to Greece, it was 2005, and Venizelos was up. I'm assuming that your reference to bad Cypriot aviation was the Helios thing. If so, I completely understand, but everyone in my family preferred Cyprus Airways anyway, and Helios is out of business now anyway. You're right also, that it'd be bad to have the game in OAKA or Peiraia. Sorry, re.

Ok, thank you for clearing that up. I was under the impression all the venues at Ellinikon were temporary, but I guess basketball is an exception, my mistake. My dad and I drove past Ellinikon this summer going from Voula, where we have family, to the middle of Athens, but all I saw was the airport itself(yes much of it still stands despite the redevelopment) and some obviously inactive Olympic planes. But that was just a quick drive by. Last time I flew out of Ellinikon was in '97, as the next time I came to Greece, it was 2005, and Venizelos was up. I'm assuming that your reference to bad Cypriot aviation was the Helios thing. If so, I completely understand, but everyone in my family preferred Cyprus Airways anyway, and Helios is out of business now anyway. You're right also, that it'd be bad to have the game in OAKA or Peiraia. Sorry, re.

no problems no offense meant....its a big area....

i know there were some tear-down venues like the baseball for example which was disposable.......I forget what else. But the basket is pretty good stadium

have a look! :)

Personally the colouring looks stupid but whatever...its also being used as Panionios home stadium now.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived