Phantis Forums

Superleague Schedule 2-16/17-2008

On another note your Alpha Australia description is abit wrong..

Give me a link so i can go and check it and i will take care of it.Thanks for the help.

I think you guys are off by 1 hour on all the US and Canada games on the TV schedule from Sunday on cause the time is going forward this Saturday night into Sunday morning at 2am. That would mean that EST would only be 6 hours behind Greece until they go forward over there which happens on March 30th if I am not mistaken.

That would mean that EST would only be 6 hours behind Greece until they go forward over there which happens on March 30th if I am not mistaken.

We change time this weekend.

Beginning in 2007, most of the United States begins Daylight Saving Time at 2:00 a.m. on the second Sunday in March and reverts to standard time on the first Sunday in November. In the U.S., each time zone switches at a different time.

In the European Union, Summer Time begins and ends at 1:00 a.m. Universal Time (Greenwich Mean Time). It begins the last Sunday in March and ends the last Sunday in October. In the EU, all time zones change at the same moment.

Archived