Phantis Forums

AEK - Getafe CF

DUDE

This is a favourable draw for AEK but I wonder whether we'll see the typically disappointing AEK of this season's UEFA Cup, or whether they'll finally get their act together. With AEK's current form, I'm afraid I'm predicting a 1-2 scoreline.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

So this game is wednesday after losing to Panionios at home and then Larisa, Getafe in OAKA. Sorry to say it but Getafe has been reasonable this year and AEK has been horid lately I see a 1-3 or 1-2... I dont think they will not score at home... but I dont think their defense can hold up because Getafe on the odd day slams barcelona 4-0 or was it 5-0?

I dont think Getafe is an amazing team. There a mid level team in an excellent league. I also dont think aek is an amazing team, but on there day can play decent. I hope aek wins, but i wont be surprised if they dont.

Good luck guys.

A nice win will boost your morale too. Perhaps the players see this as their opportunity to pick it up and correct things. I mean you couldn't ask for a better euro draw.

Plus, Greece needs the points :gr:

You know, it may not be such a bad idea. I mean, AEK has been looking dishoveled lately, and they weren't going to play in europe on a high note, so this change might stir things up. Often a better psychology gives that much of an edge to get what you want.

And, if AEK is to rebound, what better opportunity than this game?

Good luck guys. :gr:

Archived