Phantis Forums

Olympiakos Appeal

levendi2000

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude it was... stop being so attacking.. i tolerated you so far but ur truly attacking. he was being sarcastic. if u cant take sarcasm, dont post. evy single one of ur posts is pro-oly and anti aek-pao. yet when someone defends their team, ur the one who accuses them of being anti-oly. look back in the history of the league, or better yet ask ur dad to inform you about olys history when it comes to match fixing.

any time someone says something bad about oly or something good about pao, umention 4-0.. yet when we talk about europe u mention barca 5-0 but fail to remeber the 7-0 to juve and the 5-1 rosenbourg.

i have no problem having a discussion with you and all but if all u do is attack people i am fine with ignoring ur posts as well.

saying in anoter post that you wouldnt want salpi because he misses too many chances , yet is only two goals behind darko, having layed 4 games lesss is just plain dumb. id want kova on my team in a heartbeat and i can admit that. but saying salpi is overpriced at 1 million when oly paid nearly 2 for raul bravo and 1.4 for nunes is completely ill informed. and if that is ur opinion,fine but if ur opinions are purely fanatical then u lose out on a wonderful sport which is football.

Guest TheLegend

ignore my posts if you wish. Just because I dont agree with you, you try to insult me. Go ahead...I only retaliate to yours (in general) anti-olympiacos posts. AEK loses a game its olympiacos' fault.... If PAO loses its Olympiacos' fault

i think you have the wrong guy here. i never insult anyone. in fact lots of my phantis friends are oly fans. The ones that see without the red goggles.

i never blamed oly for pao losing. and im sure No Aek fans did either. you seriously have a problem understand things. case in point the sarcastic remark. yet whren oly lost on sunday it appeared no one else deserved to win. Pao didnt deserve to win because tripoli had a chance in the 57th minute. the game is 90 minutes long. if that were the case oly shouldnt have won in OFI and against ARIS af they all had chances befoe oly did. come on legend...

but thats ok, ull get older and understand things a little better.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

thats what a forum is for... debates... @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

you dont need to lose any sleep over what ever is said in here okay

secondly, does any body know if roman wallners debut match was against olympiakos or has he played other super league/greek cup matches?

it was his 1st sl game

thanks niko

well if it was his first game olympiakos should have definately made an appeal prior to the game..

they will not get 3 points out of this..

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Guest TheLegend

here we go again levendi. Mods are your friends thats why you havnt been suspended yet but its alright. They are reading your posts right now :) but dont worry its always Olympiacos's fault

MOD: The mods are friends with EVERYONE here as long as everyone is civil. We give warnings that appear under a member's name (but others can't see them).

We also put members under moderation to cool things down. If Levendi and Legend continue this POINTLESS exchange, you'll both go there. You both have been issued warnings. Next step is to make our lives easier by not having to monitor every discussion and edit comments. Moderation means your comments don't appear until we read them ..whenever and approve them

lol...

heres one for the mod

funny i have been posting with phantis 2 - 3 years now... and have always had a good reputation.. only been posting in topics which are relevant and i think i have posted some beauties also..

on the other hand, suddenly this so called legend comes along thinking he knows all about football and decides to come into pao forums telling us his views on certain situations..

he has been here for a week and writes half a sentence -long posts and his longest post has been 2 sentences long.. none of them make sense.. and he just writes anything anywhere to build up his post count because he has nothing better to do..

and when he does recieve comments back to his pointless, uneducated witty remarks he gets really upset with everyone else and goes and tells the mod to suspend me...

if you have been following all of legends meaningless posts, you would want to resign as moderator

thanks alot mr mod.

Probably not. But Kalamaria will probably lose some points

yesterday you had 160 posts...

how have you written 100 posts since then? what do you write about? lol

i have no trouble with you legend. but you come into panathinaikos forums to debate with us - thats fine.. but when everyone debates with you, you get emotional.. why re?

if your trying to make all these panathinaikos members into olympiakos fans, you will not succeed.. but theres no point in getting upset.. not everyone can agree with your posts and thats the way it is..

no need to make false accusations that the mod is my friend.. he actually gave me a 10% warning,

you on the otherhand plagarised and posted it in another topic of discussion with out saying where your source was from... and your still here... if i was a real a.s.s h.o.l.e i would get you into trouble for breech of copyright laws.. it is easy to do so..

i dont hate you. i dont hate my worse enemy. your just all size 10 font to me

lol...

heres one for the mod

funny i have been posting with phantis 2 - 3 years now... and have always had a good reputation.. only been posting in topics which are relevant and i think i have posted some beauties also..

on the other hand, suddenly this so called legend comes along thinking he knows all about football and decides to come into pao forums telling us his views on certain situations..

he has been here for a week and writes half a sentence -long posts and his longest post has been 2 sentences long.. none of them make sense.. and he just writes anything anywhere to build up his post count because he has nothing better to do..

and when he does recieve comments back to his pointless, uneducated witty remarks he gets really upset with everyone else and goes and tells the mod to suspend me...

if you have been following all of legends meaningless posts, you would want to resign as modifier

thanks alot mr mod.

he has a point..

Ok, what's going on here? I see much of the discussion is OFF TOPIC...to say the least!

Re guys, you know that the written word can be easily misunderstood since the tone is missing. But, com'on gents, don't push it. I can't allow the conversation to deteriorate into personal criticism. It's rather pointless, don't you think? I mean what's gained by attacking each other? Really!

Do you feel happier now? Do you feel you convinced your adversary? I think the best approach is to ignore someone whom you feel is not contributing anything good to the conversation! Ignore him! (this goes both ways)

Please do me a favor, stick to the topic and ignore those who you feel offer nothing to the discussion.

When it becomes personal, I (and the other Mods/Admins) have to stop it. It doesn't matter who started it. If you escalate the conflict, you are responsible too.

Puleeeez, let's enjoy our stay here. No need to aggravate each other.

Thanks

PS. I think the MODS (here and in other sections) have made it clear that this cannot continue. We've asked politely, we warned privately & publically. No more appeals...

I agree Legend gives no value to the forum and his posts are aggressive.

I had an conversation lately in the Olympiakos forum with TheLegend aswell.

In this i tried to keep a certain level but sadly TheLegend thought that trying to pick me with the 4:0 and sarcasticaly calling me genius would drive me out of patience which crazy can confirm. This though can still be no reason to fall on the Level of TheLegend.

I dind have to use any agressive tone to him. I wrote normaly in polite tone and without any offends. After a while he stoped answering me cause he didnt have to say anything anymore.

It s the same as with someone who is aggresive against you in real life.

If you fall to his level the issue will escalate. If you try to play it a wiseguy probably the same.If you keep normal and talk like this he will loose interest.

Tsoglani, you are an :artist:

This two quotes together are priceless.

Thinking about the case, and not pretending to know all the legal angles, it seems to me that the rule for forfeiting a game are really meant to prevent teams from using players who don't have their paperwork in order (ie. ITP, health certificates, and the such). They seem to be conceived with the welfare of the player in mind.

My understanding is that EPO issued the paperwork, and to do that they had the ITP and the "player passport" (that mentions all teams the player played for since their 12th year of age) in their hands. At least that's what they were supposed to do.

I would not be surprised to find that some irregularities were involved with issuing paperwork. It seems to be the norm, and most teams accept it because most of the time it benefits them to be a little flexible. For example, in the last transfer of AEK (I forget his name), I heard on ERAsport that the paperwork arrived about five hours after the transfer window ended. I am sure they put the stamp with the correct time on it. I don't think teams should now begin appealing all their games with AEK. It's not a big deal.

It did not give Kalamaria an unfair advantage in the game against Olympiakos to play a player who (maybe) was with another two teams before. Nor was the player's well-being affected by his participation.

Like I said before though, the incredible incongruities we have witnessed over the years from the sports judges in Greece make all rules almost meaningless. I won't be surprised to see this case go either way.

Tsoglani, you are an :artist:

This two quotes together are priceless.

Thinking about the case, and not pretending to know all the legal angles, it seems to me that the rule for forfeiting a game are really meant to prevent teams from using players who don't have their paperwork in order (ie. ITP, health certificates, and the such). They seem to be conceived with the welfare of the player in mind.

My understanding is that EPO issued the paperwork, and to do that they had the ITP and the "player passport" (that mentions all teams the player played for since their 12th year of age) in their hands. At least that's what they were supposed to do.

I would not be surprised to find that some irregularities were involved with issuing paperwork. It seems to be the norm, and most teams accept it because most of the time it benefits them to be a little flexible. For example, in the last transfer of AEK (I forget his name), I heard on ERAsport that the paperwork arrived about five hours after the transfer window ended. I am sure they put the stamp with the correct time on it. I don't think teams should now begin appealing all their games with AEK. It's not a big deal.

It did not give Kalamaria an unfair advantage in the game against Olympiakos to play a player who (maybe) was with another two teams before. Nor was the player's well-being affected by his participation.

Like I said before though, the incredible incongruities we have witnessed over the years from the sports judges in Greece make all rules almost meaningless. I won't be surprised to see this case go either way.

Cyber i actually wanted to show how big teams turn their statements around each time in connection with whats good for them.

I wouldnt say anything about the statements of Moralis but when this statement has been diversed by Sokratis Kokkalis himself in earlier statements where Olympiakos was the one affected it become ridiculous to use such a path.

Yeah, I am glad you brought up "big teams". I would be just as critical if PAO filed such a ridiculous appeal.

OTH, there are times when an appeal (or more noise) would be useful, When a team gains an unfair advantage through illegal means. Like the case with the Larissa doped player in the cup final last year.

But I was happy we did not make a big fuss about it.

Archived