Phantis Forums

AEK 2-3 Panionios

ukchris

Wow. I'm pretty shocked by that! So we went 3-0 up quite quickly and then managed to hold on to win 3-2. Amazing result! I think I'm right in saying that they'd only lost one at all home all season before today, and won the other seven! And they'd only conceded three goals in those eight games!

So to go there, to the top of the league team, and beat them 3-2 is just brilliant.

I am one very happy Panionios fan this evening.

:-)

Guest TheLegend

Panionios deserved a bigger win today I saw the game.

But that guy djebbour... paixtaras.... I dont see panionios holding him if he keeps playing like this. Maybe OSFP buys him. Would be much better than bums like sisic

xoutos must be in ethniki!

Easy with must be, but he did have succes in friendlies before 04 I think 3 -4 games and scored 2 goals. Talent yes but at tje moment the pecking order goes Gekas Amanatidis Samaras Salpi Charisteas. He will have to keep pumping goals.

Nice start ;)

den einai mono ta goal pou evale stin AEK alla apo palia pisteua oti o xoutos eprepe na paizei stin ethniki giati ton theoro poly kalo paixti...

Guest TheLegend

Inter must have seen something in him.... But there was no way he was gona play over their players. Inter is notorious for some of the best fowards in the world

Inter must have seen something in him.... But there was no way he was gona play over their players. Inter is notorious for some of the best fowards in the world

No doubt the guy has talent, but he has been riding the bench and not playing for 3-4 seasons now.If he continues to put the ball in the net..he mite and deserves to get the call.

Archived