Phantis Forums

SL-R18 (2007-08): P.A.O.K. - Panathinaikos

Ziaka

Next game: P.A.O.K - Panathinaikos

Where: Toumba

Date & Time: Sunday, 27-Jan-2008, 19:00 GR

TV coverage: Supersport 1, Antenna Satellite, Antenna Pacific

Only through a miracle we will get point(s) out of this game. Let's hope miracles happen at Toumba on Sunday.

Go PAOK!!!!

This is going to be a stuggle no knol and balafas, will that hurt us I don't know.

Would love nothing more than a home win against vezeles, to put their team in even more of a dissaray following their 4-0. Truth is however, we just don't have any quality on the field, no goals in the last two games, and can't see much changing with Salmon up front and no midfield. Iliev injured again :tdown: !!!

Guys we must stick with our team through the good, the bad and the ugly. Unfortunately, right now it's ugly. Just remember we have played descent football at home this year. What has happened to Illiadis, is he injured?

I can see a 0-0 or 1-1 here. Although PAOK have some key players out, they should still be able to hold PAO in Toumba. PAO have not been all that impressive the last few games. Hopefully the PAOKtsides show up for this one. Really is a shame that the season where PAOK breaks its record for season ticket holders (at least I think they did), turns out to be such a poor one on the field.

The best PAOK could have gotten from this match was a 0-0 tie, since we only created one scoring chance in the game. Really bad mistake by Fernandes that led to the goal. I don't believe the fans will turn on him for that.

I only feel sorry for the fans that filled up Toumba. The stadium was full. The fans are really behind the team and hard work that Zagorakis has to deal with.

Archived