Phantis Forums

Cup game:Olympiakos-Pao

Crazy

Who will become the favorite to win the Greek CUP by winning this game?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will become the favorite to win the Greek CUP by winning this game?

• OLYMPIAKOS WIN
    • PANATHINAIKOS WIN
    • DRAW and rematch leg

Olympiakos was drawn to play against Pao for the 5 round of the greek cup and the game is going to take place at G.Karaiskakis on 9 or 16 of Januray,(final day to be decided next Tuesday).Lovely game and good timing to start the new year with a nice big old fashion derby.Who do u guys think will win?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

well.... this is a different game so thats why i started a new topic. This game is on WED 16th of JANUARY 930 greek time on ALPHA in Greece.

I am not sure about ledesma or stoltidis are they out for a while or is there a chance of belluschi ledesma or stoltidi to play im not sure???

This is gonna be a close game i think olympiakos has a chance to get their act together.

Can someone edit the title to oly vs pao i messed up thanks

After our not that great performance on Sunday,i believe that we will show up ready to take care of business on Wendesday.Pao can not play better and we can not play any worse that we did yesterday so i would expect our players to realize the importance of these games and give their best.

PS.Since there was already another topic for the same game i just merged them under Olympiakosthyra7 open thread. :)

I would really like to see us play the rest of the players in this match

EX: I would love to see Nunez play for the full 90 as well as Mitroglou, Konstadinou, Butina etc etc

I agree on the Nunez part and maybe put Mitroglou at the second half but the other guys,nope.Stoltidis and Ledesma are the 2 guys i am hoping for.Even one of them after injury are better than Mendrinos at this point but there is also Katsikogiannis that can play.

Lemonis propably will change some things in our starting 11 for the cup game.Stoltidis and Ledesma are out again so Torosidis will play in the midfield and Cezar will play next to Antzas so Zevlakow can cover Toros spot.

Our squad so far on paper

----------------------------------Nikopolidis-------------------------------------------------

--Zevlakow---------Antzas-----------------Cezar-------------------Pantos---------------

----Galletti-------Torosidis-----------Katsikogiannis(?)(??)(???)(????)---Djole---------

------------------------Kovacevic-------------------------Lua-Lua--------------------------

(?)It might be Mendrinos

(??)it might be Sisic

(???)it might be Nunez

(????)it might be Patsatzoglou

Bellushi is not ready yet so he is also out of the picture for this one.

Ps.If i was the coach that would be my starting 11:

----------------------------------Nikopolidis-------------------------------------------------

-----Pantos--------Antzas-------------Cezar--------------------------Zevlakow----------

-----------------------Torosidis------------------Patsatzoglou------------------------------

------Galletti---------------------Lua Lua(?)---------------------------Djole---------------

--------------------------------Kovacevic----------------------------------------------------

(?)or Nunez

Lemonis propably will change some things in our starting 11 for the cup game.Stoltidis and Ledesma are out again so Torosidis will play in the midfield and Cezar will play next to Antzas so Zevlakow can cover Toros spot.

--Zevlakow---------Antzas-----------------Cezar-------------------Pantos---------------

----Galletti-------Torosidis-----------Katsikogiannis(?)(??)(???)(????)---Djole---------

------------------------Kovacevic-------------------------Lua-Lua--------------------------

(?)It might be Mendrinos

(??)it might be Sisic

(???)it might be Nunez

-----Pantos--------Antzas-------------Cezar--------------------------Zevlakow----------

-----------------------Torosidis------------------Patsatzoglou------------------------------

------Galletti---------------------Lua Lua(?)---------------------------Djole---------------

--------------------------------Kovacevic----------------------------------------------------

(?)or Nunez

See I'm the oposite, I would like to see some of our "younger or inexperienced players" play at this game.. So what if it's PAO.

I believe that those players are going to give it all to play against them and it would be a GREAT experience for them.

if pao can play with a 19 yo kid frommozambique and a 22 yo tziolis and a 22 yo Ndoye up front, im sure oly can handle us lowly pao players with katsikogiannis and nunez

You see,that is why Olympiakos got Ledesma and has Stoltidis on our roster,So he doesnt have to go young and with no experience.I never remeber saying that Pao has lowly players,Pao is missing a president with a dream and a way to make things happen,like Giannakopoulos in Basket.If you want the best,you get the best,you build slowly and with a plan and you are always try for even better than last year.Oups i forgot,you also need to spend money.... :D

(?)It might be Mendrinos

(??)it might be Sisic

(???)it might be Nunez

(?)or Nunez

See I'm the oposite, I would like to see some of our "younger or inexperienced players" play at this game.. So what if it's PAO.

I believe that those players are going to give it all to play against them and it would be a GREAT experience for them.

What youngsters are u talking about??Papadopoulos is injured,Ne is injured,Mendrinos is out of form,Katsikogiannis might start,Nunez might start,Mitroglou should be used as a substitute of Kovacevic.....am i forgeting anybody??

(?)It might be Mendrinos

(??)it might be Sisic

(???)it might be Nunez

(?)or Nunez

Reports from Sportime are claiming that the team will be:

---------------------------------------Nikopolidis--------------------------------------------

Zewlakow-----------------Cesar-----------------------Antzas---------------------Pantos

-----------------------Torosidis--------Patsa-----------Djole-------------------------------

Lua Lua---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sisic

---------------------------------------Kovacevic---------------------------------------------

(?)It might be Mendrinos

(??)it might be Sisic

(???)it might be Nunez

(?)or Nunez

Reports from Sportime are claiming that the team will be:

---------------------------------------Nikopolidis--------------------------------------------

Zewlakow-----------------Cesar-----------------------Antzas---------------------Pantos

-----------------------Torosidis--------Patsa-----------Djole-------------------------------

Lua Lua---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sisic

---------------------------------------Kovacevic---------------------------------------------

Galletti had a discusion with Lemonis and told him that he feels tired so he will not start the game.Here are the players that Lemonis will take for the game:

---------------------------------------Kovacevic---------------------------------------------[/b][/color]

i think thats just plain stupied. Djole doesnt desrve the start. Nunez does!

why not!

its a cup game! why play the old tired player when u can try out the kid with potential? I like djordjvic and all but i was really hoping for this

--------------sifakis ( maybe niko i dont really care)---------------

--------zewlakow-------------ceasar -------------- antzas ---------------------panto

-------------------------------toro--------------patsa----------------------------------

nunez------------------------------------------------------------------------------sisic

----------------------------------lua lua -----kova----------------------------------

Archived