UEFA Cup: Panionios vs Bordeaux

ukchris

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bordeaux wasting time with antic in an unimportant game arent the

french supposed to have class????????

oh wait. there not French.

File, its lame of you to complain against the winners. The shame is all on Panionios :nono:

bordeaux wasting time with antic in an unimportant game  arent the

french supposed to have class????????

oh wait. there not French.

File, its lame of you to complain against the winners. The shame is all on Panionios :nono:
they played with no class.

If they bested Panionos, fine. They didnt.

Who dives, rolls, and pretends to be "confused" on set peices to drain out the clock when theyre winning a game that means absolutley NOTHING to them!

Panionios screwed up yeah, but they 100% deserved a victory and Bordeaux are insulting them by wastin time! The game meant nothing to one team and everything to a small club trying to build itself up, doing a great job and Bordeaux wont even play with any class!

From a winner, leader Galatasaray to a loser, dependent, poor Galatasaray. I wish I could never see my team like that. It would have been better to stay out, which could force the managers to make necessary changes. Now, this s%$#! football will carry on, and since we will be matched with stronger teams, the consequences will be more painful for Cimbom supporters. An undeserved promotion served on a golden French tray. It is even worse to get it by French help!

:tdown: I dont belive it... i saw about 25 mins of the game. it was two nothing when i left. I honestly thought the first time i saw the result it was a mistake :tdown:

I cant belive it! How du u blow three goals! HOW!? from what i read they played good and are diserving. But no excuse. I was really looking forword to seing them go through.

Archived