Phantis Forums

UEFA Cup: Panionios vs Bordeaux

ukchris

Nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous.

And then nervous some more.

C'mon Panthers! We *can* win this!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous.

And then nervous some more.

C'mon Panthers! We *can* win this!

You forgot...nervous. :LOL:

Seems to me you're a good luck charm for Panthers, Chris. Maybe a trip to Nea Smyrni is in the cards for you, this time a match in more friendly confines than Vienna.

I love this team. I've always taken for them above all the big clubs for the simple reason of the IDEA that PGSS represents, and for the remarkable history of the Syllogo, where it's come from and what it's been through.

Let's win the big game against Girondins, then all is possible. My worry is if any subs on the French side try to impress for their profile in both their club and French NT with Euro 2008 around the corner.

Whatever. Gera Panionara!!!!!!!!!!!

There's great news for Panionios ! ! !

Bordeaux take young guns to Greece

Tuesday, 18 December 2007 18:13

FC Girondins de Bordeaux have taken only one first-team regular to Greece for Wednesday's UEFA Cup Group H finale against Panionios GSS. Coach Laurent Blanc is using only defender David Jemmali from his usual lineup, relying instead on "my sons". Blanc wants "to give a first European experience" to his younger players. Bordeaux, the group leaders, have already qualified for the competition's round of 32.

This is good news indeed. Please, please, please don't let us blow it. Whatever Bordeaux's team, we've got to go in there thinking this is going to be a really hard game, not that we can walk it. We won't get a better chance than this to make the last 32.

Archived