Phantis Forums

What teams you like outside from Greece!

Guest TheLegend

I love watching Arsenal this year. Best club in the world. The goals the score and how they play on the feild is better than any other team ive seen in a long time. Free flowing domination.

I love watching Arsenal this year. Best club in the world. The goals the score and how they play on the feild is better than any other team ive seen in a long time. Free flowing domination.

Yeah... their football is almost as beautiful and effective as PAO's! :LOL: :LOL:

Guest TheLegend

Did you see the 7-0 against slavia? much more deserved than the 8-0 liverpool had. They have like 20 1 touch passes up and down the3 whole feild and then score some awesome goals.

Arsenal has a great team. awesome to watch, but there is some confusion to what some people say about arsenal not spending as much money as other big teams. their midfield cost them 47m and adebayor cost them 18. the difference is they get them very young and play them earlier. and u can tell that with all the players having been there for a few years and slowly introducing other players into the lineup that wegners system is being taken in perfectly.

Arsenal has a great team. awesome to watch, but there is some confusion to what some people say about arsenal not spending as much money as other big teams. their midfield cost them 47m and adebayor cost them 18. the difference is they get them very young and play them earlier. and u can tell that with all the players having been there for a few years and slowly introducing other players into the lineup that wegners system is being taken in perfectly.

File Adebayor cost Arsenal

Thats really impressive, ive never thought of that....

Im sure hes hole back line is cheep, sagna, clichy, senderos, eboue ( i dont wanna say gallas) all of them. The whole team seems like wegner got a bargain.

What a manager!

you could also add he sold players at the right time.

vieira sold for around 12m

henry 16.5m

anelka 23m

overmars & petit also went for a profit

pennant went to birmingham and arsenal put a clause to get 50% of any profit they made on the player who then went to liverpool for big money

ljungberg 3m

A-LEAGUE = Adelaide United

EPL = Wigan Athletic

I also like watching all our Greek players Abroad, so i suppose i follow frankfurt, nurenberg, leverkusen, benfica, celtic, atletico madrid etc.

• 1 year later...

Hmmm. Obviously Omonoia!

ITALY: Juventus

SPAIN: Barcelona

NHL: Philadelphia Flyers

MLB: New York Yankees

Offsoccer question, but it's interesting that you like the FLYERS and YANKESS. Are you from Philly?
I'm from the Philly area, on the New Jersey side of the river

• 6 years later...

I see that Omonoia9 shares some of the same favorite clubs.

I also like Barcelona, Juventus. Further I like Liverpool, Benfica and Werder Bremen (they used to be such a brilliant team always playing very attractive, positive football, even with Rehagel). In Holland I support AZ Alkmaar and just behind them Feyenoord.

I also like the passion of the Argentinian clubs. I have not a favorite team but when you see the supporters of San Lorenzo (the club of the current pope) or Newell's Old Boys (the club of Messi).....

Here is a great vid of the last training of NEB before the Classico of this weekend against fellow citizens Rosario Central: