Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - AEK

Genome

Our next game will be a tough one, and one of significant importance as OSFP are trailing us by three points, so we have a chance here to extend the lead to six.

The game will be played 16th of December, and kick off is at 19:00. The game will be shown on NET.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a great feeling about this game.  About PAO i didnt have a good feeling and we lost, but this game im feeling confident and I think we can come away with a positive result.

If we draw ill be happy but I think we will win.

Aek to win 2-1

You had a bad feeling about your game with Pao but a good one against us in Karaiskaki? :blink:

When was the last time AEK got a win in there??

Anyhow

I believe that is going to be a derby,AEK looks strong this year and has the upper hand since you have 3 points more so far in the championship and you will be happy with 1 point at the end,if it gets to that.I will be able to make more comments and give u a prediction after our game with Werder.

The funny thing in this game is that propably we will have many vazelous hoping that Olympiakos wins and support us,unless AEK gets ahead in the game and scores and then they will change their tune and ask for more goals against us and suport AEK...... :LOL: :LOL: :D

I'm hoping for a TIE (heck, this sounds like a christmas wish) :P

This way, if we win, we'll be up by a point from gavroi, and, well, you know, we'll beat AEK again next time we meet :D

I hope Rivaldo plays... and scores too! Ha, it'll be interesting.

i want a tie but.... meta kai me to paixnidi me tin Werder kai tin prokrisi stous 16... nomizo i aek tha xasei.... ill say 3-1.. min ksexname ta gaurakia exoun tin psixologia sto full

The oly curse must end somewhere we havent beaten then since nikolaidis days , some thing has got to give , to be the best you must enter dangerous grounds and look the beast in the eye and take them down.

I want a niki no freckin tie

Sorry my friend but after the game with Werder and the way that it happened,i dont think you guys can break the curse this year.

The oly curse must end somewhere we havent beaten then since nikolaidis days , some thing has got to give , to be the best you must enter dangerous grounds and look the beast in the eye and take them down.

Sorry my friend but after the game with Werder and the way that it happened,i dont think you guys can break the curse this year.
Like i said in the OLY forum, big egos can cause a lot of damage. Bremen won 8-0 before the first OLY game and they lost 3-1 at home.

Anyway we'll see how it goes...i expect a really good game.

Like i said in the OLY forum, big egos can cause a lot of damage. Bremen won 8-0 before the first OLY game and they lost 3-1 at home.

Anyway we'll see how it goes...i expect a really good game.

It's a great point file, but I can't see Olympiakos underestimating, or taking an Athens derby for granted. I can see a comfortable 2-0 win for Olympiakos is a stadium that will be absolutely rocking! I hope we see a passionate game with some great footall eing played.

3-1 Olympiakos. Rivaldo scores on a free kick but otherwise is closed down. They play too fast for our slower team to deal with and Ferrer does not try to match them by inserting our faster players....

i have a feeling for 3-1 too... pame na peksoume stoixima? hehe

ma ke or break it week for aek a win and get that monkey off there back in karaiskaki

have the potential of capping off a great month and go into the vila game brimming with confidence and make the 32 or lose and the snow ball effect commences ,what will it be

I beleive in you aek the amount of trash talking from oly fans from different chat forums is overwhelming put them all to shame and make them hurt were it hurts the most

PAME YERA NO FEAR BOPITE A MA TO PISTEPSETE :nw:

macho have some kind of stimach flue :o even if he was healthy ferer has been betting on moretto ever since mach was knock out .

Ihope putting in mo wont cost aek the game much rather see macho for me he is not a 2nd string goalkepper like he said in a interview.

Moretto mi ta spasi yiati --EDITED--

--

Mafia! Dont sware in the forum please! Players are people who need us to respect them whatever we may think about their ability...

please keep it civilized

Moretto mi ta spasi -EDITED--

Esi eise AEK ? Pos milas etsi ston paikti mas. Egw ntrepoume gia esena...

O Head Coach afta then ta vlepei... Mono sta alla anigi ta matia tou....

A re Xiwti pou thelete oli sas.... Pou ton thavmasata xronia kai xroniakia...

O Moretto den exei fagei Goal akoma sthn Ellada.... Capischi ? ?

Archived