Phantis Forums

WC 2010 qualifiers on MEGA

Any chance MEGA Cosmos will shell out the $$ to get the rights to show the matches in North America/Australia?? I think it would help them get some subscribers, look at ANT1 they are stockpiling soccer matches like there is no tomorrow. :LOL:

Why is ANT1 showing soccer matches hysterical?

I still maintain that soccer is the number one way of getting subs from the omogeneia. And what better soccer package is there than the ethniki?

Why is ANT1 showing soccer matches hysterical?

All got to do with competition there is now competition for them in Australia and the US so they are trying to get viewers to stay subscribed to Ant1 and get more subscribers....

There has never been this much competition of Greek channels in the US and Aus like this with 1 channel being on 1 platform and the rest being on another platform...

I think that Setanta only has rights for English-language broadcasts of the NT games in North America. The Greek-language rights can be negotiated independently - it's a question of $$$ which no greek channel will spend. Cheap wankers.

MHN LETE PAPARIES KANENA ELLHINIKO KANALI DEN BOREI NA DEIXEI WC PREQUALIFIED GAMES IN USA. TA DIKAIOMATA TA EXEI TO SETANTA GIA NA KONOMAEI. TO MEGA EXEI DIKAIOMA MONO GIA ENTOS ELLADOS. GENIKWS TA INTERNATIONAL GAMES KANENA ELLHNINO KANALI DEN BOREI NA TA DEIXEI. KAMIA FORA H NET DEIXNEI STO ERT WORDL OPOS STO UEFA OTAN KANENAS DEN ENDIAFERETE. GENIKA MHN PERIMENETE MEGALES DIORGANOSEIS OPOS WC OR EURO OR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NA DEITE MESW DORIFORIKWN PROGRAMMATWN APO ELLADA.

Archived