Phantis Forums

Austria Wien - Panionios

dark_horse

Actually, BOTH are through with Bordeaux retaining first place!

Galatasaray would be eliminated even if they beat Austria

I can't see that happening somehow.
Bordeaux want to concentrate on the French League... The game in Nea Smyrni means nothing to them... They send their reserves...Panionios defeat them!

Bordeaux want to concentrate on the French League... The game in Nea Smyrni means nothing to them... They send their reserves...Panionios defeat them!
I just can't see it. I hope I'm wrong but I have more faith in Panionios away from home. It would be great to see it though.

I suppose I'm just in a bad mood over Aris... at the beginning of this group stage I had a hope that 4 or maybe even all 5 teams would qualify, now I can only see 2 making it and I'm in a slump. :(

god i hope ur logic is right :rolleyes:

1 Bordeaux 9 +3

2 Helsingborg 7 +3

3 Panionios 4 -2

4 Galatasaray 3 +1

5 Austria Vienna 0-5

Panionios needs to beat Bordeaux in Greece, but if worst comes to worst and Vienna can beat Gala in turkey then panthers r through!!

once again what a week next week will be :box:

its tough to see it but a dedicated Panionios can do it.....Bordeaux are first and wont be overly panicked....but sometimes thats an advantage...

Panionios was besting Galatasaray until the 2 meter offside goal and phantom penalty were really all that shook the match up...so its possible....

also possibility of GS screwing up too guys.....

there hardest game of the year in Kadikoy Fenerbahce is this saturday...they might be a bit tired, thrown off... also dont forget Helsingborg beat them at home..

Just got back to the hotel. What an amazing game! We completely dominated them in the second half, and then just when I was giving up hope that we were *ever* going to take one of our millions of chances, we finally scored! Needless to say the whole Panionios end went crazy (there must have been 300+ of us). We totally deserved it - and totally deserved a bit of good luck after the Galatasary game.

Now we just need to beat Bordeaux. Send your reserves guys, s'il vous plait...

Right, I'm off for a beer with the other Panionios fans in the hotel!

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

What. A. Night.

Just got back to the hotel. What an amazing game! We completely dominated them in the second half, and then just when I was giving up hope that we were *ever* going to take one of our millions of chances, we finally scored! Needless to say the whole Panionios end went crazy (there must have been 300+ of us). We totally deserved it - and totally deserved a bit of good luck after the Galatasary game.

Now we just need to beat Bordeaux. Send your reserves guys, s'il vous plait...

Right, I'm off for a beer with the other Panionios fans in the hotel!

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

What. A. Night.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

:tup:

i was watching the aris game and had livescore.com in the uefa.com match score updater in the backround. I thought tthe game was over and panionios were screwed. But u never no with these greek teams!! :gr: :gr:

Hey folks

Still buzzing from Thursday night. It was an amazing experience - and the Panionios fans were incredibly friendly to me (once they'd got over the fact that I don't speak Greek!).

Here's a couple of pictures from the game...

Before the game...

Posted Image

During the game...

Posted Image

After the game...

Posted Image

I'm nervous already about Thursday against Bordeaux...

This is definitelly the second best good thing to seeing your team lifting a cup ... an important away win in Europe and especially the way that win came!

I am sure you had a marvelous time mate ...

And I can just immagine how those lads were seeing you as if you've just fallen from Mars! Hahahahahahahhahhaha

But this is the magic of Football... Sports... The global force Internet can be when used properly and our Nice little Forum!

Good luck against the French!

:gr:

Archived