Phantis Forums

Austria Wien - Panionios

dark_horse

I think Panionios will win this game!

Especially as it's the first set of Greeks that are going to Austria before Euro 2008 so they have to set the example! :P :gr:

This will be a great test of Panionios' resolve and heart. Will they be disheartened by the clear cheating they suffered at the hands of Galatasary or will they bounce back and say a big, heartfelt F*** YOU to UEFA and co.?

GERA PANIONARA!!! :gr:

Well, I've checked in online and I'm currently printing my boarding pass - Vienna here I come!

I've just been looking on UEFA's website and was disappointed to see that Vienna are currently top of the Austrian league! We have to win this game, but it isn't going to be at all easy. Still, it's great to be going (this is my first Panionios match in *ages*) and, if we play like we've shown we can this season, I do think we can win. Let's not forget, we were unlucky not to beat Helsinborgs and they've romped through the group.

And at least it'll be nice to see a match in the stadium where they're holding the Euro 2008 final. Fingers crossed you folks all get to see it in June...

how some billionaire hasn't taken her away from sky sports is amazing. i hope she hangs in there, i'm a lottery ticket away from being that billionaire.

Good luck! :tup:

Also good luck to Panionios: Victory and only victory! For your history, Greece and our common beloved ancestral homeland!

Archived