Phantis Forums

george21

True that no teams are easy, but at the start of the season you would have looked at the fixtures and said which ones are possible to lose points in. As 100% of us would have said this game is an EASY 3 points.

AEK after a confidence boosting victory in the czech republic will come home to there fans and show kalamaria why we are top and why we are going to win the league this year.

AEK to win 3-0

Blanco to score 2 goals to get his confidence back and Rivaldo free kick

3-0 ! ! ! By BLANCO ! ! ! Shot on the keeper but he couldn't hold it, the ball went in for a 3-0 ! ! !

Blanco lifted his shirt to show his t-shirt he had on with a message to his dad in Spanish "Fuerte papa te amo" ... Which means either "I love you strongly dad" or "Strong dad I love you" but I think it's the first one rather than the second :).

He got yellow for that, ... I can see it for the mask, but not for this ...

Anyways BRAVO ISMAEL BLANCO ! ! ! Your goals say more than any mask can !

Goal scored around the 40th minute.

easy win.. good balla against a team that really had nothing to show for itself.

A little off topic but does anyone else get annoyed at the constant audio "drop out" of Ant1? When the guy isn't speaking it sounds like the tv is muted. no background noise whatsoever. i find it extremely irritating. does this happen on the other games Ant1 shows as well?

Archived