Phantis Forums

Bolton W. - Aris

Irlandos

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrible time to play Bolton. Following a horrible start to the season they've really found their feet with a 2-2 draw away to Bayern Munich and a 1-0 win over Man Utd on Saturday so confidence will be sky-high for the Aris game. Bolton are a very physical side who's main threat comes aerially from Kevin Davies, Speed, and Nolan. They also have Anelka up front who is always dangerous. If Aris hold a highish line and keep the ball on the floor and play there's no reason why they can't hurt Bolton but I can't see that happening.

My prediction is 3-0 Bolton.

The best result Aris can hope for is a draw. hopefully they could accomplish it. it would make their presence in the next round nearly sure.

however even with a loss they still have another home game, with braga, and the last game in BAyern which will be nearly impossible.

my prediction. 2-1 bolton.

3-0?????

Bolton does not score that many.

I think it will be either 1-0 Bolton or a draw 0-0, 1-1.

Although Bolton plays a physical game, they will not have the courtesy of a English ref.

If Aris can beat and draw Zaragoza there is no reason that they cannot stay with these guys.

Wanderers are in great form but have drawn twice, so far, in the UEFA Cup. They will not run away with this game and will have to score early to win as Aris showed us how fit they are, scoring 3 late goals v. Red Star.

Prediction: smart money on 0 or 1 goals

Wanderers are in great form but have drawn twice, so far, in the UEFA Cup. They will not run away with this game and will have to score early to win as Aris showed us how fit they are, scoring 3 late goals v. Red Star.

Prediction: smart money on 0 or 1 goals

couldnt agree more

I hope everyone's optimism is well founded but I actually thing Aris has the least chance of winning this week. Like boxing, in football, styles makes matches.

You can't compare Zaragoza to Bolton, it's a different proposition. Bolton are physical and play more high balls than any other team in world football. Greek teams have always been unable to handle that and with Halkias' instability at collecting crosses and Aris' injury worries I can see Bolton strolling this 3-0. That's not to say Bolton are better, but at home they will impose their game. The same way that if this was in Greece I'd back Aris to impose their game and win.

Win tomorrow and Aris is through! ;)

Halkias is having a nightmare!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE F*** IS HE DOING???????????????? Almost an equaliser. GERA ARH, GAMA TOUS TIN MANA!!!!!!!!!!

he hasn't had much to do but he's flapping about abit. this is the man that will keep goal for us next summer.

bad attitude or not bring back ele

Archived