Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im a bit disappointed about last weeks result against iraklis and unfortuntely i see another disappointing result in this game.

AEK have had a wonderful start to the season but in just 2 games it could be a disaster, we lose this game and we arent even top no more, who would have thought this 2 games ago.

only result i see here is a loss, but hopefully we can snatch a draw, a draw would be fantastic. a win would be unbelievable, but i cant see it happening.

result

2-1 to pao

hope im wrong

After one defeat from a game you guys lost more chances and were just unlucky one of the big ones is coming up.If i was you guys i would feel a little bit more sure about your team.You dont play europe this week,you have a whole week to get some rest and be better prepared for the game and you can take advantage in the fact that Pao will not be 100% fit for this one since they play thursday away.I see a X-2 if i was playing PRO-PO,2-2 or 1-2.

Im a bit disappointed about last weeks result against iraklis and unfortuntely i see another disappointing result in this game.

AEK have had a wonderful start to the season but in just 2 games it could be a disaster, we lose this game and we arent even top no more, who would have thought this 2 games ago.

only result i see here is a loss, but hopefully we can snatch a draw, a draw would be fantastic. a win would be unbelievable, but i cant see it happening.

result

2-1 to pao

hope im wrong

I know that our play hasnt been spectacular and the recent loss to Iraklis gives the impression of a weak team but don't lose faith so easily. AEK has a strong team and will be rested. It will nevertheless be a tough fought match but one I am confident we will win.

i havent lost faith, i was just saying that we were 5 points clear looking unstoppable and by the end of this weekend we may not even be top.

Im just nervous about this game against pao because we lost our first game of the season and i sadly remember our disasterous game against pao last year when we lost 4-1 at home.

pao do have a hard game away to kopenhagan this thursday in uefa cup. but i just have a bad feeling about this game thats all... hopefully there game in kopenhagan is a really hard fought game and there all tired for the AEK game

I'm looking forward to see which AEK shows up to play. I hope Ferrer makes the right choices in his starting 11 this match. With Rivaldo, Zikos, Lybe all playing at the same time, this team has really slowed its pace.

I really look forward to seeing a combo of Dellas and Papastathopoulos in the middle of the defense. I'd rather not see Ensaliwa in the match, and have a midfield of Tozer, Ziko, and Rivaldo.

We need speed on the wings and hope to see Cezar with Kone or Pappas.

Ade AEK, peixte balla!!!!!!!

I wouldn't rely on PAO's mid-week game to hope for a good result. I think PAO will show up ready to play on Sunday as Pesseiro has enough players to rotate.

Maybe fatigue will be a factor in the last 15-20' of the game, but we'll be up by 2 or 3 by then :tup:

i havent lost faith, i was just saying that we were 5 points clear looking unstoppable and by the end of this weekend we may not even be top.

Im just nervous about this game against pao because we lost our first game of the season and i sadly remember our disasterous game against pao last year when we lost 4-1 at home.

pao do have a hard game away to kopenhagan this thursday in uefa cup. but i just have a bad feeling about this game thats all... hopefully there game in kopenhagan is a really hard fought game and there all tired for the AEK game

i think the reason some people are nervous about the game is because it has been a long time since we have seen AEK dominate or pose a threat in a major derby.

This year's team is clearly different than those of the past few years so I think we will be in for a good hard fought game.

I am nervous for two reasons.

One: AEK have not played dominating football all year. Yes, we have won in the league but the teams we have played are smaller and do not have the depth of the bigger teams.

Second: When we have played "better", we have a hard time finishing. Yes, Blanco is good but he is still adjusting. Lymbe is way out of form. Kapetanos is still getting up to form from injury.

I hope the guys are rested and ready to run hard for 90 minutes. PAO's form has been alot better than AEK's and have been finding the goal alot more consistently.

I have a bad feeling, and I hope I am wrong.

Aek will not have fully recovered from last week monstocity ive seen an inform pao on the climb ever since the tripoli loss, 0-0 match or 1-0 pao

Dont remember since when ive seen aek win a derby match with ease................?!? :tdown:

there i go beeing negative................ <_<

IM BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmm. Coming from a comfortable & convincing performance in Cophenhagen, this is going to be a good one to watch.

I think the mental state of PAO will be very high and the pressure will be on AEK more. As for fatigue, I think it won't be a factor....

Dont know about anyone else but pao look damn good lately :o i dont know but i think its gonna be a long night for us, that loss to ira totally shattered my perspeective on our team.

Dont get me wrong we have a competitive squad but were to damn slow up front pao are gonna run laps on us, and our enemy could be aeks again in question lack of finishing, pao look scary.

Ive already started praying for a result looking towards the heavens and its only thur. night.

PS= nothing to do with the derby but fio raped elfsborg 6-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we could only manage a draw that wasent deserved :( :tdown: yamata and they out played us in that draw

Given their recent form, i see an interesting game this sunday.

PAO has ben simply surprising since their lost to asteras and AEK,even without playing great football,sit atop the superleague table.

i think this game will come down to two things.

1- Pao`s speed and how they can utilize it against an aging and slow core center for AEK. (dellas,rivaldo,zikos and lymbe)

and 2- AEK`s finishing. they need to be better at putting away their chances. it cost them against iraklis but it nearly cost them against xanthi. they scored first, missed 5 chances and gave up 2 vlassic chances in the final 10 and nearly had to settle for a draw against skoda.

i will not say we will dominate AEK or vice versa. Derbies are usually close games and many of them end in draws. i see the team with better luck,officiating and oppurtunism winning this in the end.

Note: it has been 47 games since pao has lost in leoforos and im hoping itll become 48, but not a draw.

so,in the end.... i say... 2-0 pao with salpi and goumas scoring.

Archived